**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How long do your periods of being unlucky usually last?

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
Mine is usually around 4-5 months. From experience, I pulled a 5* Hyperion in August of 2018 then my next great pull was in January this year where I pulled 5* Ghost. Then in June I pulled 5* Aegon. Been trash pulls since.

How long do your periods of being unlucky usually last? 117 votes

Never. I am Kabam CEO
5%
DemonzfyreNoob2435Drooped2ArsozCtfz35EarthElite 6 votes
1-2 months
23%
TerraThatGuyYouSaw235Duke_SilverDRTOCh1efsterB_Dizzle_01RakeYoungFierDLurdTehsigzorzThatOneMasterGamerMC2707RockypantherxWebby72NeotwismInfinityM04kubricknolanFjolnirnatewagz419Etm34Potatolegion 28 votes
3-4 months
23%
ArcDeAngelusSnakeEyes69GDEVIL69_adqqedfyvrOesername123GNASTYStingerbkOnmixHarbinger195Panchulon21daveyj_196_Spurgeon14PeterQuillIncitatus666zeezee57Maldroit2Jamiefyffe16CharnutzDenzel116ChampSlayer 28 votes
4-5 months
10%
WaynedavyMqc19Racs0OrcDovahkiinSceptilemaniac[Deleted User]ArkhamButcherscience22EpsilonEagleEtjamaSkillful_starMawrCalleach 12 votes
6+ months
15%
DrZolaLeNoirFaineantGriffoplaybuu1haunted_memoryBruinsfan8510Kobster84Jedi_HawkespaceoctopusV1PER1987Markg25BLEEDlNG_DGEX_Factor_AgentCosmicspiderman777FF10EvisceratorFlappy_Ninja64TheBestinTuakau 18 votes
God tier pulls don't seem to exist for me.
21%
Jwallace25Lvernon15ContestOfNoobsGeneralDCPriyansh7OmegaManThesurvivlistNewman0067BXBombaz197shadow_lurker22LordRaymond3AleorTony886NBSAIMr_EBeyond00_rahul9582084064TheRagerHermitTheFrogDeltrons 25 votes

Comments

• Ronny_Ronny_ Posts: 66
    Just do not play for a month or 2 u vill get good pools ( my personal experience **)
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    1-2 months
    Grind time prime time
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    edited July 2019
    For me I don't think it's about period of time, it's about amount of crystals, maybe every 6-7 trash 5* pulls I pull something fantastic
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    My 6* champions: Deadpool X-Force, Storm, Sentry, Miles Morales, Rhino, Wasp.

You tell me.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    5 minutes
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★

It's a cash grab game so if you're free to play expect the worst luck. Unless you live to play this game like a Brian Grant

Not really. I used to spend a ton on this game and still trash pulls. Now free to play and still trash pulls. I believe it has to do with your account type.

Some people get nearly every god tier champion both free to play or cash whales and some don’t get them regardless of free or not.

• BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    6+ months
    It's been over a year for me. The best pull I've had is a 6* Massacre. Been **** pulls ever since.
    I’d just like to have some “good luck”. Never had it in this clown fiesta of a so called game
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    6+ months
    My droughts have become longer over time. Almost all of last year was a spate of mediocre 5* dupes and redupes—all while stuck at less than 50% of the overall pool.

I’m back at it again after a solid run of very good champs. Redupe of Hulk, redupe of Beast, redupe of Prox...you know the drill.

What punctuates it for me is the insane eruptions of luck some people seem to have—I’ve just never gotten that in nearly 5 years. Good champs, even super champs, but always sprinkled around. Seeing people pull 75% 5/6* from a slate of Cav GMCs can be nauseating.

Dr. Zola
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    OmegaMan said:

It's a cash grab game so if you're free to play expect the worst luck. Unless you live to play this game like a Brian Grant

Not really. I used to spend a ton on this game and still trash pulls. Now free to play and still trash pulls. I believe it has to do with your account type.

Some people get nearly every god tier champion both free to play or cash whales and some don’t get them regardless of free or not.

I think this is the boat I am in. I easily have the worst roster in my alliance. I tried not spending. Nothing. I tried spending. Nothing. Regular crystals. Nothing. Premium hero crystals. Nothing.

The devs and mods say it is all random luck, but at this point, I don't believe that to be true. I think some accounts are set up to get better champs than others no matter what you do. When I do end up getting good champs, it is usually at a point where they aren't even of much much use, such as getting a god-tier champ that is a 4*. By the time I do get the god-tier 5*, I am sure 7* champs will be out by then, and 5* champs will be obsolete like how 4* champs are now. Now I am having to try way harder in my alliance because I don't have the god-tier champs as 5* or 6*.

It sucks because I am stuck in a perpetual disappointment state while I watch others pull god tier champ after another. I know someone will come on and say, you just have to keep playing and you'll eventually open something good. I've been hearing that same story for 4 years now. It isn't much you can do except just stop playing (I am getting really close) or continue to hope for the best (and that hope is running out swiftly).
    @Jwallace25 agree 100%!
    edited July 2019
    OmegaMan said:

@Jwallace25 agree 100%!

Somehow my post has disappeared. I guess I need to repost it.
    Repost:

I think this is the boat I am in. I easily have the worst roster in my alliance. I tried not spending. Nothing. I tried spending. Nothing. Regular crystals. Nothing. Premium hero crystals. Nothing.

The devs and mods say it is all random luck, but at this point, I don't believe that to be true. I think some accounts are set up to get better champs than others no matter what you do. When I do end up getting good champs, it is usually at a point where they aren't even of much much use, such as getting a god-tier champ that is a 4* and of no use anymore. By the time I do get the god-tier 5*, I am sure 7* champs will be out by then, and 5* champs won't have any value.

Now I am having to try way harder in my alliance because I don't have the god-tier champs as 5* or 6*. It sucks because I am stuck in a perpetual disappointment state while I watch others pull god tier champ after another. I know someone will come on and say, you just have to keep playing and you'll eventually open something good. I've been hearing that same story for 4 years now. It isn't much you can do except just stop playing (I am getting really close) or continue to hope for the best (and that hope is running out swiftly).
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Never. I am Kabam CEO
    BOW DOWN PATHETIC DWEEBS OR I'LL RIG YOUR PULLS TO GIVE YOU COLLOSUS EVERYTIME
  • Scouse92Scouse92 Posts: 26
    1-2 months
    I open 4 5* crystals and 3 are trash one is okay I bought the £5 daily for the 2k epic coral with the mystic crystal and duped my Loki I’m just abit nervous now because I’m 2k from my next 6* and don’t want trash if I get hulkbuster im going to literally cry my first one was GG and he’s okay but I hate the way he plays just give me something decent kabam gods please
  • Flappy_Ninja64Flappy_Ninja64 Posts: 109
    6+ months
    Ever since I pulled aegon last winter i have been on a bad luck streak, pulling trashy champions this way and that. I haven't been able to pull out of it yet.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Everytime i'm close to quit, the game "sense" it and gave me something to hang on. 😎
    Evil RNG AI!
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    6+ months

Where is the, “i haven’t even ended my first one” option

Tyrannus said:

Where’s the never vote ?

I think that’s what the “God tier pulls don’t seem to exist for me option” is for.
  • Viva93Viva93 Posts: 123
    I got symboid supreme and sparky back to back. Hopefully I have the same blessings on my 5* crystal
  • rahul9582084064rahul9582084064 Posts: 36
    edited July 2019
    Search my name in the game and see

My name is SoulSurvivor95

Search my name in the game and see

My name is SoulSurvivor95

You aren’t alone

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    3-4 months
    Mine is still going since early early May. I pulled thing
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    6+ months
    Got a 5* stark spidey at the start of the year, nothing since that