**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where is the Summoner Appreciation calendar?

123457»

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    xXkuyxX said:

Hello there, I still haven't got the new calendar and my app game is up to date, what's going on? How long until this gets fixed??

Did you see the Thad a few down that talked about the error/
  • xXkuyxXxXkuyxX Posts: 41
    Still no calendar for me :(
    Dtl7714 said:

Not sure why some people's initial response to this complaint is to assume fault of the player. Such as responding with "update the game".

In case some of you'll havent notice there is a bug that has affected alot of people. And the additional problem with the alleged "fix" is that we won't even know it is fixed till later on today

So its Kabam's fault for the bug. It is there fault for the fix, which is going to have people asking where's my calendar. Quit assuming players aren't smart enough to download an update or restart the game.

Telling someone to update the game is not faulting the, it is relaying a known cause of the issue. If they do not mention they’ve updated the client we have no clue if that is the issue or not. You can assume it is the bug, but it is best not to assume
  • DONZALOOG1234DONZALOOG1234 Posts: 151
    Same here
  • Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 ★★

DalBot said:

It wasn't planned. There's not much that can be done about it, besides them missing out completely on that extra day.

There actually is something they can do about it, but it would require actual contrition and a mea culpa for the lack of competence. They could either push the calendar back for everyone or push those effected to day 2 and send a compensatory in-game message with the Day 1 rewards.

But that would require effort and acknowledgment that they have shafter players, which surely is a bridge too far to cross.
    How would you go about pushing it back for everyone? Some people got their Rewards as scheduled, myself included. Sending the first Reward to everyone affected and running on Day 2 is a ludicrous undertaking to do by the end of the day tomorrow, starting on a Sunday, and finishing on Canada Day no less.
    They came up with a solution that still allows those affected to receive everything they should. They're not waiting one more day. Technically, it's the same amount of days from the time it starts. Have to be honest here. This is a bit of an exaggeration, and what you're suggesting is actually making an error into a much larger undertaking. People are still getting the same as everyone else. Some were delayed a day.
    You really are insufferable, you know that?
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    Lormif said:

Dtl7714 said:

Not sure why some people's initial response to this complaint is to assume fault of the player. Such as responding with "update the game".

In case some of you'll havent notice there is a bug that has affected alot of people. And the additional problem with the alleged "fix" is that we won't even know it is fixed till later on today

So its Kabam's fault for the bug. It is there fault for the fix, which is going to have people asking where's my calendar. Quit assuming players aren't smart enough to download an update or restart the game.

Telling someone to update the game is not faulting the, it is relaying a known cause of the issue. If they do not mention they’ve updated the client we have no clue if that is the issue or not. You can assume it is the bug, but it is best not to assume
    Says one of the people assuming it is the lack of the update
    I never assumed, I stated the first problem to check for, that is not assumption, so please stop assuming.u When you are trying to support someone you go down the list from most likely to less likely. Since everyone has to update their client, that is the most likely source. Since the bug is only affecting a limited number it is the least likely. In addition
  • CUBCUB Posts: 146
    So I updated the app on 28th Friday...I was on all day yesterday, but I have no appreciation calendar? Based on what I have read it seems I will get the calendar tomorrow and I will be able to claim the rewards I missed yesterday and today? Is this correct? @Kabam Miike
  • BXBombaz197BXBombaz197 Posts: 57
    Any word on the time the calendar would be available the following day for those of us who haven't gotten it yet?
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    Scooopy Doo, where are you??

Hey all, we’re looking into this right now!

You left your April Fools prank a little too late.
    😄 Just a little lag, as usual, why u surprise.
    By the way, game is much quicker now.
  • No summoner calendar

Ahitlaw said:

Wow, kind of beautiful rewards! What a pity, not for all can get.
  • StronstVngrStronstVngr Posts: 188
    Hello everyone,
    I am having the same problem, IE: not seeing any summoner appreciation calender. I just updated today, (July 1) and it's still not showing up. Yet again, one more ball dropped by the Kabam team. *sigh*.
    Hopefully, this issue will be fixed and a patch will be sent out soon. I hope it gets fixed soon. Hang in there team. ;-)
  • RileoRileo Posts: 8
    edited July 2019
    O meu calendário login não atualizou, fuiz a última atualização semana passada
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    3 days ago daily unit card goes poof for a few minutes.
    2 days ago AW goes poof for a few hours. Yesterday calendar goes poof for at least a day, we can't even confirm it's fixed till later today.

Yet another bug infested update . And I'm wrong for assuming someone's problem that is exactly that of an acknowledged bug.

That equals hate? It's not hate. Its having no faith in the game developers.

But to call that hate is a joke
  • TlmajrTlmajr Posts: 67
    Hello everyone, another player missing the calendar here. Time is 10:43am est. Game is confirmed updated. Sadly nothing showing.
  • StronstVngrStronstVngr Posts: 188
    BTW, @Kabam Miike and anyone else that may be dealing with this, I'm using Andriod device if that helps.
    I hope this gets fixed soon. As I'm sure everyone does.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019

Sending the first Reward to everyone affected and running on Day 2 is a ludicrous undertaking to do by the end of the day tomorrow, starting on a Sunday, and finishing on Canada Day no less.

I know your first instinct on every post is to act as apologist, but this is a stretch even for you. Starting everyone on day 2 today is not a particularly heavy undertaking for a small section of the player base that would have missed out yesterday. It's their fault that this issue is there to begin with (my update was done 3 days ago so it sure ain't on my end). They are a massive company with massive resources and more than enough ability to push through a fix on short notice. We've seen it time, and time and time again.

And yes this is a legitimate issue. It can end up effecting high level AWs when some people have access to rank up and AG materials a day earlier than others. It's punishing players who did nothing wrong and you're here to bat for the ones who are doing such. Seriously.

• DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    And we don't all desperately need the reward today, I can tell you that. I'm fine waiting for the reward to come in game, I'm not fine with being put a day behind other people through no fault of my own, especially when it's for "Summoner Appreciation".