**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is there going to be a summoner appreciation 20% gold/chips boost?

hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
I didn't see anything in the mail. Anything on the forums about it?

Comments

• BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    Thought there'd be a boost too. Saved some gold crystals specifically for SA but seems there'll be none. Kinda bummed.
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    edited July 2019
    Can you confirm @Kabam Miike ?
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    I think the majority of people save up gold crystals for the SA boost
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 398 ★★★
    I was really hoping for a gold boost, I save arena crystals for it too
    Ackbar67 said:

I was really hoping for a gold boost, I save arena crystals for it too

That's what all the cool people do
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★
    Any update here?
    Kabam please
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Use search tool, the answer is no
    Lvernon15 said:

I used search tool. I don't see any official answer.

hurricant said:

Lvernon15 said:

Then you have your answer
    Just because I can't find something, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. -_-

If you're not going to help, then don't answer.
  • Lvernon15 said:

Where did they say no? I've yet to see an official yay or nay on this. Now, in doing a search I noticed it happened end of August last year sooo.... maybe we'll hear about it around then if it is to happen. The lack of answers seems to be a good thing all things considered. If something isn't happening, Kabam typically states such. If something is planned, they're typically very quiet about it until it's time. Only time will officially tell (or maybe an official no may come too).

Lvernon15 said:

Where did they say no? I've yet to see an official yay or nay on this. Now, in doing a search I noticed it happened end of August last year sooo.... maybe we'll hear about it around then if it is to happen. The lack of answers seems to be a good thing all things considered. If something isn't happening, Kabam typically states such. If something is planned, they're typically very quiet about it until it's time. Only time will officially tell (or maybe an official no may come too).
    Thank you. I haven't seen a no either. I have no idea where the other people are seeing a no. I was hoping Kabam would give an official answer. Silence could mean it's a no, but it could also mean it's a surprise they're saving. Since every other summoner appreciation had a gold boost
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    hurricant said:

hurricant said:

Lvernon15 said:

Then you have your answer
    Just because I can't find something, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. -_-

If you're not going to help, then don't answer.
    Kabam hasn't announced anything about a 20% boost for gold during this SA period. So there's no answer to be found. You got the help you needed, just not the answer you wanted.

It doesn't hurt to ask though, and I'm saving up my 1 million BC in case it does come. It doesn't bother me if it comes or not, but I'll keep hoarding until the end of SA.