**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner Appreciation Calendar

I have this question, I'm not uncollected yet and I'm seeing 100 6* shards on the day 98th and I saw people who are uncollected they are getting 5* awakening gem. So what if I become uncollected during this month will my calendar change and I will be able to get that 5* awakening gem instead 100 6* shards??

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    The 5* gem is available to everyone regardless of wether they're uncollected or not
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Which is total BS honestly.. noobs handed everything and still whine about how unfair the advantage is for end game players.😂
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    nero8913 said:

No calendar yet

You need to update the app in the App Store.
  • NeozonikNeozonik Posts: 5
    Bear3 said:

Which is total BS honestly.. noobs handed everything and still whine about how unfair the advantage is for end game players.😂

People like you never deserve respect,and don't try to look cool everywhere by commenting disgraceful thoughts..it shows how uneducated person you are 😂
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    @Neozonik the 5 star awakening gem in on day 91,not 98.
  • Surfin_silverSurfin_silver Posts: 23
    Bear3 said:

Entitled or butthurt?

• FrazmcocFrazmcoc Posts: 1
    No new login calendar yet
    (I have checked for updates and deleted the app and reinstalled still no calendar)

@Neozonik the 5 star awakening gem in on day 91,not 98.

Yeah sorry 91st
  • deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★
    Frazmcoc said:

No new login calendar yet
    (I have checked for updates and deleted the app and reinstalled still no calendar)

You will get it tomorrow.
  • CarwishCarwish Posts: 47
    No new calendar yet for me. Tried reset, tried app store reinstall. That is stupid, if some People are ahead of others. When they fix this they had better just push the rewards missed by the People who could not get the items through no fault of their own so that everyone is on same track. If they just "add an extra day" for those who didnt get it on time, that is putting the whole MCOC universe at different Levels.

• Physology101Physology101 Posts: 77
    I can't wait to see how much this improves my roster! As soon as I saw it I was overwhelmed with joy and still am. Good thing is they make sure you stay dedicated to get it.

they put in the fix anyone tht didnt get it today will tomoz an another grace day so yu dnt use up one of the 7

I understand that but the question still remains will I get the 5* awakening gem?
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Neozonik said:

they put in the fix anyone tht didnt get it today will tomoz an another grace day so yu dnt use up one of the 7

I understand that but the question still remains will I get the 5* awakening gem?
    Yes
    Snizzbar said:

Neozonik said:

Yes
    Let's see.. 😊
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Bear3 said:

I agree
  • KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 281 ★★★
    Updating could be to cause for many, but I updated the app on Saturday afternoon and still didn't have the appreciation calendar pop up...
  • For anyone still missing the Calendar please review this post here. We apologize for the inconvenience, but you will be getting your calendar still and not miss out on any rewards.
This discussion has been closed.