**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* rank 4: She-Hulk or Medusa (both unawakened)

winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,754 ★★★★★
Both currently at rank 2 only :D but since it will be awhile before I can obtain another 10 T4BC, which champ to rank first?

5* rank 4: She-Hulk or Medusa (both unawakened) 19 votes

She-Hulk (unawakened)
47%
Lvernon15Charlie_SceneCoryMatthewsThoGritabitEtjamaArsozFreeToPlay_21BenQcSlayerCowabunga 9 votes
Medusa (unawakened)
52%
SeatinTerraRoOOtsB_Dizzle_01FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFreak2Bryliantu93Thicco_ModeFlappy_Ninja64ClashyKnight 10 votes

Comments

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    She-Hulk (unawakened)
    She Hulk is arguably the best counter out there for Unstoppable and Evade (the game is stuffed with these two). Her damage is pretty great too. If you have a way to awaken Medusa then definitely go for her.
  • CoryMatthewsThoCoryMatthewsTho Posts: 145
    She-Hulk (unawakened)
    I took my 5* She-Hulk to r3 recently and have zero regrets. As the person above me stated, she's great against unstoppable and evade, plus she's a good counter for the Map 5 Hyp.
  • ClashyKnightClashyKnight Posts: 59
    Medusa (unawakened)
    For long-term, I would go Medusa. I just happen to have both 5 star she hulk and 5 star medusa. I went with medusa only because it's pretty easy to get armor shattered and destroy all robots. BUut, I also didn't know she hulk was good for counters. I guess it comes down to your fighting style. If you fight on the more defensive side, go she hulk. If you are more offensive, go medusa.
  • Flappy_Ninja64Flappy_Ninja64 Posts: 109
    edited July 2019
    Medusa (unawakened)
    Medusa when neither are duped. She'll isn't good until she gets her sig.