**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ready for Act 6?

Based on my roster below, am ready for one completion run throught 6.1? I got the t4cc to rank up both Medusa and ice man , just need more t4b

Comments

• TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    I would consider duped AA over Iceman but it's a really tough call. I'm doing it on my second account and there were so many fights AA could just roll right through at 4/55 sig 20.

Iceman would be most valuable on 6.1.6 if you do the all or nothing path, and then you've gotta deal with 6.1.5 Crossbones. I would rank up AA and Medusa, use AA on paths and Medusa for the relevant bosses (6.1.2 Sentinel and Ultron, 6.1.6, and there's a robot-heavy path in one level that she crushes).

Edit: assuming you aren't squeamish about it, just revive Corvus to kill Crossbones. Crazy damage, die before the Vigor regen, repeat a few times.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    Ghost is all u need for that crosbone I’m was clouse to solos with my ghost. Ikow you missing wasp for ghost ghost can stil work
  • LoctiteSuperGlueLoctiteSuperGlue Posts: 120
    Gamer said:

Ghost is all u need for that crosbone I’m was clouse to solos with my ghost. Ikow you missing wasp for ghost ghost can stil work

I do got Wasp at rank 3/45, should i wait till i get Hood for full synergies?
  • Flappy_Ninja64Flappy_Ninja64 Posts: 109
    Not quite. My main question is how you duped that goldpool.
  • Flappy_Ninja64Flappy_Ninja64 Posts: 109
    Gamer said:

I thought you couldn't bring 6*s in.
  • Meshu43Meshu43 Posts: 139

We got same champs , most of it ! I too need some good champs to do act 6
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    I think you are ready
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

I thought you couldn't bring 6*s in.
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • CoryMatthewsThoCoryMatthewsTho Posts: 145
    I would rank up AA over Iceman, and I'm saying that as someone who has them both. I mean I would definitely r4 Iceman as well, but AA is gonna do far more damage & end fights a whole lot quicker than Iceman.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Should be ok. Ghost Corvus and Medusa can carry a lot