**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who would win #2

EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★

Who would win #2 116 votes

Human Torch
32%
GroundedWisdomthebiggeasyAlex13369Sundance_2099A l p h aSceptilemaniacAhitlawSpiderCoolsErkCupidTaZ_4178ArkhamButcherNewman0067DazbohshetToxicBladeMarvel2289anubhavdivinegamerFhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxLordNeo 38 votes
Iceman
67%
ArcDeAngelusStara99FrostyTheManMythLegendAxeCopFire8secondrideRam_SarkarbuuTheVyrusSac123_Jim0172arsjumEthans8279GrimmbananaOrcDovahkiinStingerbkGeneralDCsuntzu83FR33_HUG5Duke_Silver 78 votes

Comments

• Flappy_Ninja64Flappy_Ninja64 Posts: 109
    Human Torch
    To everyone that chose ice man: remember your basic knowledge of nature and physics. Fire simply defeats ice.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Human Torch
    After Torch turns Iceman to waterman then it’ll get more interesting
    Edit: Looks more like a popularity vote then common sense vote
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Iceman
    Ahitlaw said:

No like seriously do you people actually read comics Iceman has frozen hell and the sun human torch is a cakewalk compared to that jeez.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Ahitlaw said:

Iceman can exist in the three main States of matter apparently
    Human Torch
    Honesty I have not read comics and the fact that Iceman has frozen the sun and hell amazes me. But calm tf down lol
    Iceman
    Ahitlaw said:

Honesty I have not read comics and the fact that Iceman has frozen the sun and hell amazes me. But calm tf down lol

Actually I am pretty calm just thought I would point that out.
    Human Torch

Ahitlaw said:

I appreciate it. It’s an amazing fact that I did not know
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Human Torch
    I guess that vote is as noticed before just bases on who you like more, i like torch more hes somehow cooler, and i prefer fire to ICE ( Was the Same Thing in GOT too, you can compare it to the dragonfire and nightking scene)
    Iceman
    Ahitlaw said:

Ahitlaw said:

Yeah it is but you must remember real logic doesn't really apply in a fictional comic universe lol.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    Maybe this video will help.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Li_sFvdyTHU
    Iceman
    Ahitlaw said:

Ahitlaw said:

Also I don't think very many people know about the sun it was in a very old comic I read quite some years ago that really almost nobody read.
  • BoostergoldrulzBoostergoldrulz Posts: 150
    edited July 2019
    Iceman
    Iceman"s power is freezing particles. He has achieved focused absolute zero, which slows and/or stops particles and subatomic particles, essentially freezing chemical reactions ad fission/fusion. Iceman will win every time against a guy who can only go supernova in heat transfer, different from manipulating particles and subatomic particles...
    Human Torch

Ahitlaw said:

Ahitlaw said:

Yeah it is but you must remember real logic doesn't really apply in a fictional comic universe lol.
    Yeah I’m definitely going to have to remember that haha
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Iceman
    It was revealed that Iceman is an omega level mutant after Emma Frost took over his mind. She had the young X-man do things with his powers, that even Bobby thought was impossible.

Iceman’s abilities fired up around puberty. Johnny Storm was roughly 20 when he got his powers from cosmic radiation.

That gives Iceman a few years lead time in mastering and understanding his skills and powers over the Human Torch.

Iceman for the win.
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 650 ★★★

To everyone that chose ice man: remember your basic knowledge of nature and physics. Fire simply defeats ice.

Go melt a snowman with a book of matches. I'll wait...
    Human Torch
    Wait. Can’t Johnny burn hotter than the sun? Still think it’d be a pretty interesting fight to see
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Iceman
    Basic laws of physics: try challenging sb capable of creating absolute zero (0K)
    Iceman
    Ahitlaw said:

Wait. Can’t Johnny burn hotter than the sun? Still think it’d be a pretty interesting fight to see

Technically I think he can but Iceman can achieve absolute zero which would overpowered any heat at least comic wise.
  • StingerbkStingerbk Posts: 160 ★★
    Iceman
    Iceman is basically a casket of ancient winters walking, feat wise, HT isn't touching him and has no way to perma put him down, while he could just absolute zero HT.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    edited July 2019

Depends on how cold it is. Try lighting a fire in sub zero temps. Not that easy. Especially with frost in the air.

Remember also fire needs oxygen. Ice doesn’t.
    Human Torch

Ahitlaw said:

Technically I think he can but Iceman can achieve absolute zero which would overpowered any heat at least comic wise.
    @shadow_lurker22 what exactly is absolute zero?
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Iceman
    @Ahitlaw absolute zero is the lowest possible temperature on the thermodynamic scale. The point at which basically all material basically freeze. The particles of any material can no longer vibrate and thus even if it's the temperature of the sun(close to that of a supernova). So technically, if iceman goes to absolute zero he could freeze any and all things,including a human torch in super nova form.
  • C4ptainC4ptain Posts: 63
    Iceman

Maybe this video will help.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Li_sFvdyTHU

Biggest counter to this piece is it's a tiny ball compared to a block of ice. If they were equal sizes, I imagine heat would win. Not to mention it would be actual fire, not a hot object. Still a great video though!
    Human Torch

@Ahitlaw absolute zero is the lowest possible temperature on the thermodynamic scale. The point at which basically all material basically freeze. The particles of any material can no longer vibrate and thus even if it's the temperature of the sun(close to that of a supernova). So technically, if iceman goes to absolute zero he could freeze any and all things,including a human torch in super nova form.

Oh my gosh
    Human Torch
    That is awesome!