**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

looking to join an alliance (280k player rating)

i was booted from my last alliance last tuesday or wednesday i actively participated in AQ and AW but i was kicked due to "inactivity" with that being said im looking for an alliance that run map 4 and maybe 1 day of map 5 mainly an AQ focused alliance preferred but ill still run AW so thats not a deal breaker but i dont want anything above silver 1 or gold 3. contact me via discord at Pxlse Døc#3367
oh and yeah discord required for communication but thats a given im not doing line lol

Comments

• Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
  • WVPride91WVPride91 Posts: 74
    If you can download discord why can’t you get line? Lol
    because discords better than line and discord is personal preference. also my phone doesnt have enough space to download line again lol
    so um....anyone wanna recruit me or am i allianceless forever?
  • BlueLightBlueLight Posts: 17
    Unless you get Line. Lol. Seriously you shut out at least several good opportunities by saying just Discord. No offense! If you get Line you can contact me at 6603732974 as my id. Or if you want to talk more, I have a close group that would love ya! Błūe is my IGN! Thanks!
    i've found an alliance
    didnt need line either lol