**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Red hulk lol dealing less?

BendyBendy Posts: 3,364 ★★★★★
Red hulk in labyrinth of legends with my sl 3/45 With mutant crit synergy I deal about 7500 at 100 hit combo but when I apply armor break with him having heat charges it goes down drastically to 3k does red hulk gain armor with armor break active when he has heat charges?

Comments

• KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165
    Bendy wrote: »
    Red hulk in labyrinth of legends with my sl 3/45 With mutant crit synergy I deal about 7500 at 100 hit combo but when I apply armor break with him having heat charges it goes down drastically to 3k does red hulk gain armor with armor break active when he has heat charges?
    it's just that with each heat charge he has, he gains physical resistance. that's all it is.

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    Each heat charge gives him physical resistance. He can be a tanker at some point.
    Critical hits ignore armor and resistance, so that's why his charges doesn't impact your crits, but reduces the damage of your non-crit hits
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,364 ★★★★★
    That is my crit damage though I do 3k medium crit with a armor break and heat charges shouldn't it be more than that though
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,364 ★★★★★
    I do have video proof but it won't let me add the video
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Heat charges give him physical resistance so all damage you do including critical hits will be drastically reduced.Critical hits don't ignore all resistances and armor if you fight against high armor champs like hulkbuster or colossus you will see your crits are weaker. If you read his abilities it clearly states this and since he is such a high rank the resistance is very significant