**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game keeps restarting

I am experiencing an issue where if I switch to another app and switch back immediately (like 1 min), the game will automatically restarts when I switch back to mcoc. Ive already restarted the game like 10 times today (checking line app, text messages, other apps etc.). Is there anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• Son_of_OdinSon_of_Odin Posts: 50
    I am experiencing an issue where if I switch to another app and switch back immediately (like 1 min), the game will automatically restarts when I switch back to mcoc. Ive already restarted the game like 10 times today (checking line app, text messages, other apps etc.). Is there anyone else experiencing this?
  • I have seen this in the past. It can be VERY frustrating. Although, personally haven't had it happen during this current version. What device/OS are you running? Samsung S9+/Android 9 here and I can jump between apps without issue. If I wait too long in between it will disconnect, but it doesn't actually reset/restart MCoC.
  • Son_of_OdinSon_of_Odin Posts: 50
    edited July 2019
    It's a samsung s6, was asking to try and determine whether my phone is just outdated or if there are others that are experiencing this as well. It usually disconnects/have to restart after about 30 min of idle time for me, but I can't switch to another app without it restarting now
  • That used to happen quite frequently on my old Samsung S7 now that you mentioned the S6. It might just be that the phone is getting older and experiencing difficulties switching apps due to how much RAM is being used. Hard to say for sure. Truthfully the more the game evolves, the harder it is to run on older devices. If you're not already, make sure you drop the screen resolution too 720p for better performance. I think the performance booster is available on the S6. Although I could be wrong. What version of Android are you currently running?