**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Explore Stable and Unstable Atlantean Rifts for Great Rewards!

18910111214»

Comments

• TS6655TS6655 Posts: 4
    @Kabam Miike can u please clr this doubt regarding the solo event plz?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I got a full t2 alpha
    A cosmic awakening gem
    the lowest 5* shards
    sig stones
    the lowest 5* shards
    the lowest 6* shards

Hopefully can get one more run. The t2 alpha is nice but I don't need it and I have several cosmic gems already.
  • Its really not fair when i try two or 3 times in Epic unstable and all i get is Signature stones..for someone playing over 3 years and not have a chance to have access of any interested reward which mostly goes to youtubers
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Its really not fair when i try two or 3 times in Epic unstable and all i get is Signature stones..for someone playing over 3 years and not have a chance to have access of any interested reward which mostly goes to youtubers

I really don't think they go to youtubers more than anyone else. Lots of guys in my alliance got amazing luck. I'd have been thrilled with the t2 alpha and the awakening gem on previous rifts. Honestly do you think they manually change the RNG for accounts that make youtube videos?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    DNA3000 said:

DrZola said:

Final tally for me over seven Epic Unstable...

3x 500 5* shards (30%)
    1x 5* mutant sig stones (20%)
    1x 200 6* shards (15%)
    1x T2a (10%)
    1x T5b shards (5%)

Odds suggested ~1/3 chance at the better rewards; I fell a little short of that.

Dr. Zola

My final tally on epic rifts ended up:

1 T2A
    2x 2000 6* shards
    3x 500 5* shards
    1 5* +5 sig stone

I would characterize that is moderately above average in terms of drop type, although personally speaking two drops of 2k 6* shards was in terms of value already higher than I was expecting out of the entire event combined.
    Statistically, you hit the 3/7 mark I hoped for—I would put that at above average, if you consider there was ~1/3 shot at T2a, T5b shards, 5* AG, featured 5* and 2000 6* shards (something else may have been in there to add up to 35%).

Qualitatively, I have to think you found the 6* shards and T2a useful. For me, T5b is a good prize but I just formed one so the shards didn’t immediately help. A full T2a, on the other hand, is useful now, especially with the new calendar goodies.

So I wound up 2/7. Decent, but I have to say, for the amount of energy and time used (I was out of country for over a week and had to hustle to finish Heroic), a little underwhelming. But I’m used to that—seems to be the consistent theme for my account.

Dr. Zola

In order:
    500 5* shards
    500 5* shards
    2000 6* shards (enough to pull Darkhawk)
    500 5* shards
    Honestly don't remember this pass. 5/6* shards I think.
    250 6* shards

One more pass later tonight then I'll be done. Overall could have been worse, but still not thrilled with the outcomes. Was really pissed after the 3rd pull of 500 shards through 4 passes.

40% chance to pull something I wanted, was successful 16% of the time.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I HATE rng rewards. Especially when the value of the items at stake is so disproportionally uneven.

Just once, I’d like to be one of those guys who gets 3 AGs, or pulls all great 5/6*’s from a handful of Cavaliers, or gets the “hey have a thousand units on us” in game message...

Dr. Zola
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    Here to add my 2 cents:

Did 8 epic rifts...
    1. 500 5* shards
    2. 5* Mutant awakening gem (YAY)
    3. 2000 6* shards (yay)
    4. 250 6* shards
    5. 250 6* shards
    6. 500 5* Shards
    7. 250 6* Shards
    8. 250 6* Shards

So I would say, 2/8, which I think is a bit below average... Would have gladly taken a T2A, or even the sig-stones to boost up prestige a bit...

I guess, since I did pull 1 AG, I’ve lost my right to complain, but getting lowest rewards for 5 epic rifts in a row was a kick in the b’s nonetheless... (can’t use the mutant gem atm anyway, but am in desperate need of a science gem! Maybe I’ll get lucky in 3 months from the summoner appreciation calendar... ^^)
    Carames said:

I think, at the very least, they should have made it so that you can't hit the same path twice. If there were 8 paths, you'd have to run the rifts 8 times to get everything. Maybe you still get **** luck and get the lowest available tier prize when you run, but at least you'd have the incentive to keep trying them. Getting 5 Sig stones time and again after wasting the time and effort to get the coral to run the epic rifts is beyond depressing.

THIS!

Can we please get some cheer for this idea? Doing 8 epic rifts took quite a grind... would it be too much to ask, that you won’t land on the same shi**y path twice?

They could even make it that you have to earn your way up, so you definitely get the bad paths first, and make your way up to the better paths, and only get the AG, if you manage to do all 8 epic rifts... No RNG involved there... (except for the class of the AG... Heck, make it a “choose-your-class” Awakening Gem, they have this system with low tier class catalysts...)

I think ive done 5 runs through epic, today was the first time in any rift type event that I have got anything good, being the 5* featured.

Is the champ pool locked to whats in it now or can I save until I have enough shards for another featured and open both for a slim chance at duping from the featured pool?

@Kabam Miike has said somewhere that the featured is locked to the current pool...
  • ElsaEternalElsaEternal Posts: 97
    Just looked, and there's no coming soon. Is there going to be any way to earn any more coral? I'm just shy of getting one last of each rift in
  • GizGiz Posts: 124
    edited July 2019

Just looked, and there's no coming soon. Is there going to be any way to earn any more coral? I'm just shy of getting one last of each rift in

One more F4 event coming up soon.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,892 ★★★★★
    So I've done everything 100% and finished top 1-20% every day for the hero use and it looks like I'll be 1000 tier 2 shards short from another Epic Rift. Anyone falling just short as well?
  • TS6655TS6655 Posts: 4
    Really thankful and happy that another solo event came up and I finally opened my 6th and final epic rift and got a t2a....now I see what I was about to miss if this solo event didn't showed up lol
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★

In order:
    500 5* shards
    500 5* shards
    2000 6* shards (enough to pull Darkhawk)
    500 5* shards
    Honestly don't remember this pass. 5/6* shards I think.
    250 6* shards

One more pass later tonight then I'll be done. Overall could have been worse, but still not thrilled with the outcomes. Was really pissed after the 3rd pull of 500 shards through 4 passes.

40% chance to pull something I wanted, was successful 16% of the time.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I HATE rng rewards. Especially when the value of the items at stake is so disproportionally uneven.

Final pass was another 500 5* shards for a "success" rate of 1/7. Hooray!! :neutral:
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    DrZola said:

Qualitatively, I have to think you found the 6* shards and T2a useful. For me, T5b is a good prize but I just formed one so the shards didn’t immediately help. A full T2a, on the other hand, is useful now, especially with the new calendar goodies.

For me personally, the 6* shards and t2a were the best possible rewards, as those represent my two biggest bottlenecks. Even the T5B fragments would have been less valuable to me at the moment, as I am actually full on T5B at the moment (having just completed full explore of Act 5 put me there).
  • StainsStains Posts: 26
    So do we have a 30 min window (or less) to use the coral rank rewards from final day of the event? The only way I can get enough t3 (which will give me once more shot at T4/epic) is if I can rank reward. The event finishes about 30 mins before the rifts close, assuming the rewards are immediate. Can anyone confirm? Otherwise I’m not going to bother
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Rewards aren’t always immediate they usually at minimum half hour
  • StainsStains Posts: 26
    Piviot said:

Rewards aren’t always immediate they usually at minimum half hour

So, in this case, completely useless then. Great.
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 124
    @Kabam Miike what's the reason for giving coral when the rifts are gone tomorrow?
    DNA3000 said:

DrZola said:

For me personally, the 6* shards and t2a were the best possible rewards, as those represent my two biggest bottlenecks. Even the T5B fragments would have been less valuable to me at the moment, as I am actually full on T5B at the moment (having just completed full explore of Act 5 put me there).
    Right. I don’t mean to downplay the T5b frags, but they are just a number. The T2a is immediately useful, and the other stuff is far less useful.

What would have been nice is being able to enhance the odds somehow, whether by using more coral for a higher level rift or by improving odds over the number of rifts run.

I know...the autonomy theme again. Game always seems to put its thumb on the frustration side of the scales.

Dr. Zola
  • AlexMiloAlexMilo Posts: 57
    Any chance we can get one last round of Coral offers, maybe including all Coral Tiers? I’m personally gonna end up being just 3000 tier 2 shards off from one last Epic Rift, and it’s my understanding that majority of us are very few shards off, which is quite frustrating.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Man I started one last night and it quit after a half hour so I won’t get me my final epic

It Sucks
  • AlexMiloAlexMilo Posts: 57
    edited July 2019
    What was the point of including Coral in the offers last week anyway, if we didn’t even know how much we would end up with in the end.. Sure you could calculate it but who wanna waste their time doing that..
    They should’ve run until the quest expired imo.
  • BagherBagher Posts: 85
    And now you removed the ability to sell your coral for next tier before the event actually ended? wow... really?
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Are the coral left over being converted into crystal shards? Or better yet,, gold?
    edited July 2019
    Here’s an idea:

While we are figuring out what to do with the coral remainders, maybe we could also clear out any other detritus left over from events past (like randomizers for the Occult Labs)? Use a little of that “work smarter, not harder” philosophy during the old game team coding kaffeeklatschs?

Dr. Zola
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    DrZola said:

Here’s an idea:

While we are figuring out what to do with the coral remainders, maybe we could also clear out any other detritus left over from events past (like randomizers for the Occult Labs)? Use a little of that “work smarter, not harder” philosophy during the old game team coding kaffeeklatschs?

Dr. Zola

That would help speed the game up