**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 5.4.5 immunity path - pls help

HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
Hey folks- I’m really struggling with the immunity path, most of the time the Spider-Man classic wrecks my team. And since I can’t put debuffs on anyone and can’t survive past Hyperion yet.. I’m really struggling. What tips can you suggest for this path? Champion choices? I don’t have BW, KM, and my venom is 4* 3/30 and don’t fancy ranking him up just for that as I’m short on gold. Here’s my roster:

Comments

• Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    edited July 2019
    For classic spiderman, bring Proxima midnight with corvus , finish that true strike mission with spiderman miles morales.

magik for hyperion , 4 hit combo + intercept + Sp2
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    It’s worth taking venom to 4/40 for variant 2. I did a lot of the first chapter with him at that rank and he shredded it. There is another spidey in 5.4.6 too.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    I beat Hyperion with domino. Let him get to sp1, bait, evade and attack
  • HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
    edited July 2019
    Guys this is all really helpful. Thanks. Hadn’t thought about Corvus with proxima on MM, @Ethans8279, will defo try that out. Will really help on NC too

@Berjibs I beat variant 2 with the flaming trinity, it’s much more straightforward than ultron’s variant!

@Deli there’s always that hype start to fall back on. Can use a boost to speed things up. Cheers
  • HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
    @Ethans8279 - the proxima tactic worked! First take, first try. No revives, but a couple of potions with a mistake I made on trying to dex spiderman’s sp1. She hulk made light work of Hyperion thanks to her passive taunt. Yeeees
  • xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    Iceman