**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How long did it take for you to master Ghost style?

LainuaLainua Posts: 861 ★★★
I got her more than a week and still suck badly.

Comments

• HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Depends on ypur adaption skills
  • AshPikaAshPika Posts: 85
    It took me about 3 days,but then one of the best ghost player in the game (Ankit Sharma) was giving me tips
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    About 2 weeks
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    I'm still waiting to get a 4* Wasp or better for synergies, but I'd say I'm at beginner level and then I'll learn how to use her better until I get a Wasp
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    3 days, I had her at R3 sig 20 and tried her out a few times. I was immediately disappointed and didn't like the play style. Prior to ranking my next R5 I really wanted to give her a real try, so I watched Pandaman petes and Lagacy's ghost game play. I forced myself over 3 days to get her down, I'm really glad I did, she's a ton of fun to use and satisfying to have learned her.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    I am waiting for 4* Wasp since December, so I can't really give an advice, but she is all about timing the intrrcept after miss
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    I took a few weeks to get the basics ... took a few months to really get consistent ... I'm still not 100% .. ;)

There are no "tricks" .. it's just practice .. more practice .. and even more .. just play her against tougher foes ... a lot ... use her .. a lot ... constantly ..

I kept taking her into AQ with me, and using her against the mini boss ..

I'd die .. but I'd learn a lot during that fight ...

Next time . I'd last a bit longer ..

Eventually, I was surviving the 5 min ..
    and then ... finally took him down ...

First time I solo killed KP with her, (rank 2 5*, unduped) .. I was estatic!! best feeling in the world! Woohoo!! )
    (note: Solo kill meant going full 5 min, losing half life, going back in, no healing, and finishing him off .. :P )

It really is just practice ... ;) Just have to put in the time.

• Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    It only took me a day or so. And this was right after her first arena. Without outside help.
  • RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    edited July 2019
    I got her in Dezember. I would say it took me nearly 2 month to really master her, as i just then felt confident enough to take her to war. but you never stop learning. Last week i was told holding longer on her heavys improves her chances to get a fury. and it does! so be shure to exploite her parry heavys, as they are longer compared to the ones at the wall .... you know the wall thing with the heavys. 😅
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    2 weeks. watching youtube videos of her helped a lot.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    A few months. Sometimes I still mess up. Mainly on champs I don’t fight a lot or newer champs that I’m not 100% comfortable with their basic animations yet. Timing is key with Ghost and it’s hard to get the timing down perfect every single fight.
  • Dadder_345popsDadder_345pops Posts: 8
    Why don't you. Check legacy aw videos
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    4 weeks.
    1. week:
    Got mad and left her alone
    2. Week:
    Awakend her (4*) and tried again. Got mad again. Thought she sucked
    3. Week: nothing
    4. Week: it finaly clicked. The hardest part is to get a feeling for the 2 sec phasing.

After that became my best champ. Cleared act 5 with her. Got my first 6* which was a ghost. So ghost is my girl forever now.

She can counter sooo much stuff its insane:

Evade champs (just a crit attack)
    All or nothing (with hood)
    Debuff Immune (stunimmune or what ever)
    Massochism (you dont debuff them)
    Can dodge hard SPs like Spiderman or Warmachine SP1

3 champs kinda counter her:

Maw, Mr Sin and Modok imo
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Took me about 2 weeks just doing winter soldier and running through catalyst quests. And a huuuuuuuuge helping of PandamanPete lol
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Lainua said:

AshPika said:

It took me about 3 days,but then one of the best ghost player in the game (Ankit Sharma) was giving me tips

Any tip bro? I’m learning.
    It depends if your ghost is duped or not.
    If you are undupe intercept after their first hit. If not let yourself get hit 2 times. Imo its the most consistend. Ghost works a lot better vs aggressive AI.

I mean that you only do 4 combos should be clear 🤔

If you want to bait the SPs just intercept with 1 L. It gives less power and the enemy has more chances to throw it. Only important for hard to evade SPs.

You need to get the feeling if your phasing runs out or not. Just play her a lot. Take some aggressive AI.

If they have 0 power and are at the wall you can parry and let 3 heavys follow for ultra damage with the furys
  • Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    Like 2 weeks
  • PandamanPetePandamanPete Posts: 107
    Took me about 2-3 days on my own for everything to click, but significantly longer to really get her playstyle down consistently.

Honestly just running her through LoL was the best way to learn for me; it’s easy to get into the rhythm of 4 hit combos and whatnot in the long fights with aggressive AI.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Seraphion said:

3 champs kinda counter her:

Maw, Mr Sin and Modok imo

Not gonna totally disagree with this ... those are definitely 3 of her harder fights ..

Maw/Sin, I agree, definitely hard counter, you're pretty much screwed vs them ..

vs Modok, however, I just fought one, and did .. "ok" ... yeah, you have to play different ... yeah, it's hard .. yeah, you wanna take somebody else if it's an option .. :P hehe

IMHO, however, I feel Modok is the easier of the 3 of those .. ;)
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    I r4 Ghost a month or so ago and hardly use her so I'm just terrible. Need a new r5 so maybe I use her this EQ.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    edited July 2019
    I've had her r4 for a while and she's still basically my 6th man. Using her in war attack now and some map5 aq to get practice. I do need to watch some vids. I like the idea of running her with my duped SL and using a power boost to keep the s2's coming from both of them