**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Revaluating bringing back rank down tickets.

The game has changed so much. If you've been playing this game for awhile. You have a load of rank 5 4*'s. Which can't be used in most of the new content. Specifically, for those of us that are in act 6 of the story quest. So why not give us RANK DOWN tickets for champions that you guys created for content that we have completed 100%. And those champions and the content they were created for are virtually obsolete.

Two years ago it was virtually impossible for a new player to gain resources to get a 5* champ. Unless, you're spending $$$ of real money. Now new players have the opportunity to spend less, and earn more resources for 5* champs.

It would be awesome if Kabam could reward those of us that have created their success monetarily. It's bad enough that you guys are continuously creating "money grab" content.

And yes I'm well aware that this is a "free" game. And there ways to gain specific resources "over time" without spending money. But majority of us don't have a limitless amount of time.

At cavalier status, do I need more 1-4* champs to complete content that I don't need them for? Unless you guys come up with a 1/2* event quest that reaps no benefits for me at this stage? Meanwhile, I have to spend units on cavalier crystals that gives me an 88% chance of giving me a 3/4* champ that I can't use?

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Same old story, new post. This is probably one of the worst examples for rank down tickets ive seen. You want kabam to award them based on money you spent on your roster? Manage your rank up and resources more. Stop asking for a crutch.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Please just use the search bar next time.
    By the way, apparently you aren’t supposed to tag mods
    Then get more... There’s theoretically an infinite amount of most resources, as long as you’re willing to wait, and carefully consider your rank-up decisions
    After looking at this post even further-
    1. Stop rankijg 1-4*'s. No one says you have to do that. I stopped a long time ago unless its a champ I really like and only have at 4*.
    2. Calvalier status doesn't put you above anyone else in the game. Kabam isn't forcing you to spend units on Cav crystals. That's your choice.
    3. Money spent doesn't have antly bearing on what Kabam offers in terms of items they provide summoners.
    4. Content is only a cash grab if you make it a cash grab. If you can't figure a way to beat the content without spending, wait and see gow others do it and learn.

No more RDTs. EVER.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Juggling3 said:

"infinite amount of resources" that you have 29 days to use. I'm pretty sure that you three commenting didn't complete act 5.2.6 without a 5* champ. And I know for sure that the first guy that commented on my post is the leader of a map 2 AQ ally. Not sure if you buy featured crystals/cavalier crystals. But the odds of getting a decent champ without purchasing an Odin's are non existent. And when you do purchase 10 featured crystals. You wind up with a booty tier champ. Maybe I'll rank up my 5* Kabamala Khan when I have expiring catalyst.

If your resources are expiring and your not getting any good champs why you do you need RDTs?
    Wouldn't those resources just expire or have to be wasted on your 5* KK
    edited July 2019
    Juggling3 said:

"infinite amount of resources" that you have 29 days to use. I'm pretty sure that you three commenting didn't complete act 5.2.6 without a 5* champ. And I know for sure that the first guy that commented on my post is the leader of a map 2 AQ ally. Not sure if you buy featured crystals/cavalier crystals. But the odds of getting a decent champ without purchasing an Odin's are non existent. And when you do purchase 10 featured crystals. You wind up with a booty tier champ. Maybe I'll rank up my 5* Kabamala Khan when I have expiring catalyst.

Actually I did complete 5.2.6. without any 5* champs...

Edit: Come to think of it, why do champions even matter? We’re talking about rank-up resources, which are apparently expiring for you
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Juggling3 said:

Here's my point, out of the 452 champs that I have. At this point of MY PROGRESSION with in-game content. Only 79 (5/6*) of the 452 champions I have are useful for further progression. I have 104 4*'s that are atleast r4/r5. I could use those resources such as t4 basic catalyst, class catalyst, and t1 alphas. That I could use to rank up my 5*'s.

Clearly you forgot the purpose of this game. Quest, fight., get resources. Not lay around, sleep and beg for rank down tickets because I’m impatient and lazy to do the new event quests.
    edited July 2019
    Juggling3 said:

Here's my point, out of the 452 champs that I have. At this point of MY PROGRESSION with in-game content. Only 79 (5/6*) of the 452 champions I have are useful for further progression. I have 104 4*'s that are atleast r4/r5. I could use those resources such as t4 basic catalyst, class catalyst, and t1 alphas. That I could use to rank up my 5*'s.

You also could have not taken 104 4*'s to R4 or above. That's just poor planning. Your bad choices aren't Kabams responsibility to fix.

I started playing about a week after release. I have 26 r5 4*'s and only 6 R4 4*'s. I only ranked who I needed for content and situations. You wasted a ton of resources.
    Wait, there’s only 150 or so 4* champs in the game...
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    A

That was back in 2017

But I honestly don’t know
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    This is probably the worst reasoning for rank down tickets... Also, just use the search bar buddy

A

That was back in 2017

But I honestly don’t know
    No, it’s current, at least according to https://auntm.ai/champions/
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Well, OP, if you have been playing for that long, and didn’t make the switch to prioritize ranking up 5*s when your 4* roster was deep enough, that’s on you.

Asking for rdt to free up resources that aren’t chokes for 5/6* rank ups ain’t gonna do anything to help your situation. Not to mention it’s not a valid reason for requesting for rdt.
  • This will always be my personal stance on RDTs. I don't want them. I wouldn't object getting them (provided the give EVERYTHING back that is, not the half RDTs, lol) if they handed out a couple at some point. Just the same, I'd prefer getting a Generic Rank Up Gem over a RDT anyday of the week. Why go backward when you can keep going forward? RDTs are just a form of back peddling in my opinion.

There's MAYBE 2× 4* R4s I would take the catalysts back from, and 1× 5* R3 I would take the catalysts back from. Overall, I'm happy with the rest of the champs I ranked up. The 2× 4* champs were ranked a LONG time ago and I never gollowed through to R5 due to getting much better options. They served their purpose and now they're arena fodder. The 5* R3 happens to be NC. I now have him as a 6* so I see no reason to mess with the 5* anymore.

All in all though, I don't really actively want to rank those champs down. Just saying that if I were randonly handed them, I do have a couple they'd be used on to take them back 1 rank. I'm more concerned with allocating more resources to make more of my champs, more useful. Taking them away from other champs and placing them on the new ones isn't on my top 10 list. That's just my opinion though.
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    Juggling3 said:

Well I completed 5.2.6 without 5* and this post comes across as a whine, you're trying to give us a reason why you need rank down tickets to fix mistakes you made due to your lack of foresight. Learn to live with your mistakes already and maybe be a touch more prudent in the future.
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    I don't agree with the rank down tickets but I do believe they should increase the capacity for T4CC's and T2A.

I've had to rank up 5* champions to rank 4 that I didn't feel was good enough, mainly because of overflow. This was when I did a completion of LoL and Act 5 all within 1 month. Luckily the champ I took up was eventually duped and useful, but for the longest time it bugged me that he was at rank 4 for reasons that I couldn't control.
  • Hey guys, we've already stated in the Forum FAQs that we don't have any plans to bring back Rank Down Tickets. However, if we change our minds about that in the future, we'll be sure to let you all know!
This discussion has been closed.