**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Getting mad and need help

SladeMaverickSladeMaverick Posts: 28
edited July 2019 in Strategy and Tips

Okay what options are good for this guy? I don’t have a blade of any star and I’ve used no revives at any other point in this months uncollected except this guy. Assistance would be much appreciated.

Comments

• StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    What guy?
  • SladeMaverickSladeMaverick Posts: 28
    Yellowjacket uncollected
    Stewman said:

What guy?

• Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    that ghost you have should work. Do a MLLL combo and dash back when he's in SP1 range so you're far enough away to dodge it
  • SladeMaverickSladeMaverick Posts: 28
    She doesn’t crit because of the glancing node. Makes her useless. @Cranky_Trump
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★

Yellowjacket uncollected

Stewman said:

What guy?

There was no pic when I commented.

I don't recall having to use anyone in particular to defeat him,
    All I seem to remember about him is that he was stun immune, glancing and permanent power sting, right?
    He was very similar to V2 Chapter 3 bosses, so I didn't think too much about it.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Anyone can do t, just takes a while, cb probably works well if you go into overrun unless I’m missing something
  • UHJ69UHJ69 Posts: 132
    Literally anyone and a lot of patience
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    MLLL dash back when he has one bar of power.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    Hawkeye
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    I did it with stark and domino a few times for fun, but yeah, blade parry bleed is really the go to option.
  • Notcho59Notcho59 Posts: 116
    Ghost still crits just not as often. Being able to not have to parry and easily dodging his sp1 made the fight super easy just took a little bit longer because of the Glancing
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    You could use an awakened classic Daredevil if you have him. I did it with a 4* version. It will just take a while, but at least you don't have to worry about getting hit with those unblockable specials.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Anyone I guess? I used Stark Spidey and Spider-Gwen to give me a safety net if I messed up, but I was also able to do it with a 4* Domino that was literally at 1% health for most of the match (messed up my first intercept). It’s not that special if you can evade his sp1 properly, just takes a while
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★

You could use an awakened classic Daredevil if you have him. I did it with a 4* version. It will just take a while, but at least you don't have to worry about getting hit with those unblockable specials.

very good option as well..evade all specials
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    I have done with domino and corvus
    Easy peasy
  • SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Posts: 293
    edited July 2019
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 568 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    I used 4* 5 50 stark spidey to evade those pesky L1 and L2. Used around 6-8 revives even if i built those poise charges. For me this YJ was this months EQ boss followed by that masochism boosted invisible woman. I am suffering from PTSD after going for 100% exploration of these 2 chapters... :smiley:
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Starky and quake for me. Personally found this dude the hardest boss fight this time around.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Blade parry all day until the bleed/power gain gets you a Sp2. Anyone if you can evade the SP1 or push to SP2.
  • Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    Hawkeye and his Sp1
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Hyperion just bait and use l1s to intercept when he runs in, main thing is once he has the l1 stay at the back of the screen or using the l1 intercepts push him to l2 in possible
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502

5/65 duped AA
    6* ghost, 5* more than likely 4/55 hype, x-23 and CB and you only took off 60K health?
    Save for sp3 I’m hype and AA
    With AA you will get a poison and bleed so you can try a heavy attack and get a neurotoxin, with hype you can just deal nice damage with sp3 especially after cosmic charges
    X23 and CB literally just hit and bait
    With CB it should be no problem
    Ghost... don’t use her

It is not posssible to save for e3... he changes the power bar if you have more power.
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    I have done with 5/65 Domino and 4/55 Hyperion... and I had to use 1 or 2 revives every time... Luckly this month I got 1 revive every day.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Yeah... did him with blade