**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rethink your feature crystal champ selections, you are taking granted of your players loyalty

Dear Kabam,
The new feature 5* crystals just came out, how do you justify the 50% premium for the champs in these batch like colossus, Strom, gambit, classic spider, ant-man, captain marvel classic, Venompool, rocket raccoon and hulk buster. That's 10 out of 24 are purely garbage, lower of the lower champs and many of them are 2015 champs even. Please consider a little about customer satisfaction factor when you making contents, lately all you have do is the take granted of your customers loyalty. We love Marvel, we love our ally mates, but there is a limit on how much you can take that for granted. There will be consequences if you continue treating the people who make your game popular like trash.

Thanks

Comments

• WrathfulRavenWrathfulRaven Posts: 74
    How do you think I think I feel today? This just makes me feel that much better about not spending money on 4th of July this year. Sig 70 Guilly and sig 80 HB

• XxAeriosxXXxAeriosxX Posts: 22
    Sorry bro. This is exactly why I posted this, and why Kabam deleted my thread right away. For this kind of extreme disappointment and dissatisfactions. It will hurt them in the long run

How do you think I think I feel today? This just makes me feel that much better about not spending money on 4th of July this year. Sig 70 Guilly and sig 80 HB

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

Gully is a beast now that she is fixed lol
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    It is really really bad.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    2nd dupes of Crossbones and Hulkbuster, new Gambit...45k shards flush
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    For the last FC, I saved shards for about 4 months until I had enough to open 10 FCs. I really wanted Fury and Thing.
    I did this on both of my accounts, and here is what happened:

Acct 1 -- opened 9 of my 10 FCs, and Fury was the only really good one I got. Yondu was the next best one. Spent remaining shards on a basic 5-star, and duped my only mystic 5-star champ, Morningstar.

So then I went to Acct 2 and- opened just 1 FC, got Cable, and said screw it and opened 10 basics, getting Blade, Voodoo, Mephisto, Ultron, and some other OK ones. Spent the last shards on one more FC and got Thing.
  • WrathfulRavenWrathfulRaven Posts: 74
    Guilly is decent. Definitely useable but not essential for any content. Her sig is nice but has low chance to proc and the sig barely raises it so that’s what I meant when I said it has terrible value. Once she’s duped you don’t need to get anymore sigs. She was my first 5* and she got a lot of use for a long time and now sits at R3, however, that’s where she will stay. Everything she does others can do better.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

Sorry boys I saved 90k shards and pulled Namor in one shot 😯.

But yeah it's kinda miserable seeing my ally mates bummed out.

If you guys just expect guarenteed new featured champs from these crystals though, the price surely would have to increase

Wait you popped 1?
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Guillotine is a great early 5*, but as a featured.. there are probably 2 dozen champs that vastly outperform her and another dozen or 2 in her same tier.

It's obviously not what anyone wanted, but it's what Kabam gives you.

This crystal is one of the worst I've ever seen. Colossus better get a super buff, but I'd imagine most people have a few already.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    tkt546 said:

No one made you get featured crystals. If you don’t like the odds, don’t get them. There are so many things broken in the game that need to be fixed and people continue crying about the most trivial ones.

I'd say the completely outdated and broken loot distribution and monetization system is something that should really be evaluated against the current state of the game and market in general. A bug? No. A fix? I wish.
  • tkt546tkt546 Posts: 34
    JRock808 said:

I'd say the completely outdated and broken loot distribution and monetization system is something that should really be evaluated against the current state of the game and market in general. A bug? No. A fix? I wish.

I get that it could be better and some batches are worse than others, but no one is making anyone get them. Features have always been a risk of loosing 5k shards for a champ you don’t want. If someone CHOOSES to accept the risk, they can’t complain about it.
    For the ppl who think kabam so graciously giving you the chance of getting Cull and Namor and HB and Loki, here is what's waiting for you. THANK YOU KABAM.. you might be happy grinning in the back thinking "those people must be tormented wandering they would get namor or Hulkbuster.. decision, decision, torture torture.. hehe"

• Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    edited July 2019

Dear Kabam,
    The new feature 5* crystals just came out, how do you justify the 50% premium for the champs in these batch like colossus, Strom, gambit, classic spider, ant-man, captain marvel classic, Venompool, rocket raccoon and hulk buster. That's 10 out of 24 are purely garbage, lower of the lower champs and many of them are 2015 champs even. Please consider a little about customer satisfaction factor when you making contents, lately all you have do is the take granted of your customers loyalty. We love Marvel, we love our ally mates, but there is a limit on how much you can take that for granted. There will be consequences if you continue treating the people who make your game popular like trash.

Thanks

I was going to save for a featured, but considering the odds of pulling a **** champ that that bunch, I just went ahead and opened a basic crystal.

I don't think that there should be any meme tier or lower tier champs in these featured crystals. I wouldn't expect every champ included to be god-tier, but there are other serviceable champs that could replace the meme to low tier champions in those crystals so that those who go for a featured won't be entirely disappointed and feel like they wasted 5000 shards.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    I went 0 for 17 and an alliance mate went 0 for 18 on the featured that just ended. Buyer beware.
    A completely agree! I didn't say don't do features, but to have some consideration of people putting in 50% of saved shards and give some decent champs. Customer satisfaction and happiness should be considered making a product.

Dear Kabam,

Thanks

I was going to save for a featured, but considering the odds of pulling a **** champ that that bunch, I just went ahead and opened a basic crystal.

I don't think that there should be any meme tier or lower tier champs in these featured crystals. I wouldn't expect every champ included to be god-tier, but there are other serviceable champs that could replace the meme to low tier champions in those crystals so that those who go for a featured won't be entirely disappointed and feel like they wasted 5000 shards.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    The Featured Crystal has a range of Champs. It's never going to be 100% "God Tier".
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★

The Featured Crystal has a range of Champs. It's never going to be 100% "God Tier".

Nobody is saying every champ should be God tier. We are saying remove the meme tier champs and replace with servicable champs that may not be god tier but at least aren't useless.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Nobody is saying every champ should be God tier. We are saying remove the meme tier champs and replace with servicable champs that may not be god tier but at least aren't useless.
    Why should there be no champs that are “meme” tier? That is assuming that Kabam even considers them as such, which they don’t.. You still have a greater chance of pulling a new, or good champ then out of the normal crystal which is the point, and this is one of the better crystals.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★

if you look objectively at the crystal, only hulkbuster is truly "meme tier" (since col. is getting a buff). The guy in this thread complaining about pulling guilly, i can say 100% that if i went for the crystal she would be unquestionably the NUMBER ONE champ i'd hope for, because of her synergy for Morningstar. If someone has ghost and no antman, this gives them a good shot to get him for the synergy. Nobody will ever agree which crystal is good or bad, for some people this crystal is trash, but for others it's really solid.
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    No complaints here 😉
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,262 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Why should there be no champs that are “meme” tier? That is assuming that Kabam even considers them as such, which they don’t.. You still have a greater chance of pulling a new, or good champ then out of the normal crystal which is the point, and this is one of the better crystals.

Kabam absolutely knows who sucks and who doesn't for any given content or in general. They know exactly what they're doing when they populate these crystals with the straight garbage dregs of the population and consistently leave out certain desirable champs. Don't for a second think they couldn't produce any number of lists separating champs into tiers by whatever criteria the community deems important in a champ.

For me, I would expect that a 50% premium should have a better floor than the basic. For a 75% - 100% premium it should have a better ceiling also.
This discussion has been closed.