**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance Quest Season 6 - Discussion Thread

Comments

• GmaninthewildGmaninthewild Posts: 2
    Can someone explain why Map5 Hyperion still powergain when I have enervate on him from Gwenpool ? I don’t evade so I don’t have any buffs in me that could cause an override (which also shouldn’t be possible but hey it’s Kabam anything is possible).
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    His power gain buff should still work as normal. Enervate would only prevent him from gaining power when you hit him.
  • RigidRigid Posts: 152

Hyperion needs to be on the aggression node, your new AI is way too defensive and it makes this fight in particular an absolute nightmare. Can he be beaten? Absolutely.
    is he a 100% mark up in difficulty from anything else you face in map 5? Absolutely. You’re making the same content harder and not rewarding people for the effort.
    Will we get season 6 crystals in season 7?

That may be the fix. If he was more agressive he would throw his specials more and be more manageable.
  • teekqteekq Posts: 190
    edited June 2019
    War is a bust and now AQ is even worse. Only playing 5x5 and that Hyperion just sits there waiting for his sp3 smh well congratulation kabam for taking the fun out of everything
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★

Tell me there’s nothing wrong with this. Oh wait it’s radio silent. Hoping everyone will just forget about it.
  • PurpleIsPimpinPurpleIsPimpin Posts: 48
    Any update here on compensation for all the aq bugs? It feels like this topic is trying to be buried with the silence and lack of updates.
  • VincentblackVincentblack Posts: 14
    edited June 2019
    Map 5 hyperion is still way to overpowered, I could deal with him shelling up and literally not throwing one special if his sp3 didn't instantly ko almost any champ even at full health. Hype is a terrible choice with these nodes for a mini boss, he is far to defensive and there is still a very small number of counters.

I guess that's just where this game is heading. Act 6 restricting what champs I can use and now aq is heading the same way. Unfortunately the same way you as a company has constantly said you don't want to go but here we are, hoping for a very specific pull amongst a raging sea of awful and completely useless champs.

Ps. Where's the compensation for the first week of hyperion. Giving a summoners appreciation and not tying it to these problems is not compensation
  • BaltumBaltum Posts: 2
    Good work with this hiperion in map 5, with this and the new war im thinking in leave the game. Really good job kabam.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    AQ nor AW really overwhelming. Before new map im really excited to grinding to find new god tier champ but after new map im really lost all motivation to play this game.
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Hyperion needs fixed and fixed ASAP. This has gone on for weeks. The AI will not throw specials 80% of the time just sits there with arms crossed gaining power.

Map 5 today took nearly 200 hits with an R4 5* Luke Cage. Timed out the first time, second time finally got him. Hyperion was at 80% health when I went in for attack.

This is ludicrous to have to have multiple alliance members to get KO because of ignorant AI. Fix Hyperion or fix the nodes! There is no amount of SKILL that get play around the AI when the RNG just allows the Defender to just sit there with incredible power gain. One SP3 from him kills anyone except maybe two champions.

• OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    Hyperion needs to be fixed ASAP! He just sits there, arms crossed, gaining power. One SP3 kills any attacker but a couple. It’s not right for multiple alliance members have to be KO to take down a mini boss.

There is no amount of SKILL that can play around this node and champion combo. Yes some get lucky and get good RNG but it’s rare.

The AI needs fixed to where you can actually play with skill and not luck. There is no way it should take nearly 200 hits for an R4 5* Luke Cage to take 80% health off a mini boss. Timed out the first time taking two SP3 hits. Hyperion was on 80% when I went in to fight him.

• Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    Is there any chance of a Mod from Kabam saying why so many people have been bugged as hell trying to START the damned AQ? When your alliance finishes the quest at 1am in the morning, with 20 hours left before the quests finish, you general expect to be able to start another one, unless of course the game is as bugged as it is preventing you from doing so. It's only cost my alliance 3 map crystals, about 15m points, ranked rewards, peak rewards.

All in all the only thing I can think of right now is this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvs68OKOquM

• cypher26cypher26 Posts: 27
    This hyperion is still absolutely ridiculous. The drones are ridiculously over powerd. Aq was the last part of the game that was fun now it all sucks I've been playing for over 4 years and its sad to see the game come to this @Kabam Miike I'm seriously thinking of jacking it in.
  • jnikolas92jnikolas92 Posts: 192 ★★★
    remember when they said they were evaluating the impact for compensation?

pepperidge farm remembers.
  • banddoatbanddoat Posts: 5
    Good nite,i'm C.ganteng,,In this beginning season 10 I will give a suggestion about match making of Kabam for the alliance IC 02, lately I feel dissappointed because the matchmaking system look like unballance, thank you very much.
  • PurpleIsPimpinPurpleIsPimpin Posts: 48
    Another series is about to start without compensation........
  • Bwest289Bwest289 Posts: 182
    @Kabam Miike was the gimme node fixed? This is the same map that it broke on for day 5.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Bwest289 said:

@Kabam Miike was the gimme node fixed? This is the same map that it broke on for day 5.

tafre said:

@Kabam Miike vivified is back as well, can you provide some legit counters against that node? Cuz I cannot think many and OG Vision is not allowed cuz he is a pay to get champ.

I wonder if they somehow rolled back an older version because Omega is once again taking Psychic Thorns damage in AW. Seems odd that so many things have reverted to an old bug.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    tafre said:

@Kabam Miike vivified is back as well, can you provide some legit counters against that node? Cuz I cannot think many and OG Vision is not allowed cuz he is a pay to get champ.

Wouldn't matter if he was. Power Burn isn't even working on the node. Kabam specifically states that DV would work. He doesn't. FIX THIS AND STOP MAKING US WORK AROUND YOUR BROKEN NODES.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Anyone got a video of someone soloing map 6 dormammu? Hardest mini boss we’ve ever had in map 6, not 1 of our bg’s has managed to solo him.
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Man kabaam with the start of the end game event you have just totally sabotaged your game with everything thus far. And to top it you sit quiet. The AI is a joke. So tired of fighting countless Mordo type champs and then watching Morningstar star just sit there bouncing up and down. And of course we all know about Hyperion And the list goes on and on. And also isn’t there another mini boss other that Hyperion and Morningstar. You have ruined what made it fun to be part of an alliance
  • Davidr27Davidr27 Posts: 57
    Any advice on who to use for the vivified node on map 7?