**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How was your Atlantean rifts experience??

2»

Comments

• spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Okay-ish 😏
    9 unstable runs.

1 t2a
    1 5* mutant AG (my third mutant collecting dust)
    1 5* featured (2nd dupe of Hood)
    Some 6* shards I believe
    5 various class sig stones
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Meh 😢
    You are missing the utter trash option.

Same old same old. Although a fitting note to go out on. End my mcoc career The same way most of it played out. Deal with ****, using **** until I can't take anymore ****.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 731 ★★★
    Meh 😢
    Not worth time and effort for low rewards. I got sigstones 5/7 times and 250 6* shards the 6th time. Finished with an t2a. Know its risiky business to do unstable, but I definitely had hope for a bit more.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Okay-ish 😏
    Did it twice and got 5500 total 5* shards. Not great, but could've been worse.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Okay-ish 😏
    gsil6374 said:

Four unstable rifts in Epic and this is what I got:
    1. 250 6 star shards
    2. 5 star sig stones
    3. 500 5 star shards
    4. 500 5 star shards

Lovely.

Ouch
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Meh 😢
    7 epic runs:

Sig stones 4 times
    500 5* 2 times
    2k 6* 1 time

Last run was more sig stones and I didn't even bother finishing. Big waste of time.
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    Meh 😢
    Unstable rift epic:
    250 5* shards x 3 times

250 6* shards just now landed in this lane and left immediately without even finishing.
    Complete waste of energy, ran a daily quest for t2b on auto fight. Got 2 of those instead.
    2000 6*, 5000 5* shards should have been the bottom tier rewards for an epic level quest.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Meh 😢
    I couldn't find disappointing on the options. But disappointment is my fault, I was expecting too much. Reason why I didn't spend this month, and that will be my philosophy from now on. Throw me a good bone, and Ill spend, give me nothing, Ill spend nothing
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Meh 😢
    gsil6374 said:

7 epic runs:

Sig stones 4 times
    500 5* 2 times
    2k 6* 1 time

Last run was more sig stones and I didn't even bother finishing. Big waste of time.

You and I should go grab a beer.
    Yup
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Meh 😢
    100% garbage:
    5 Rifts
    2x 500 5* shards
    3x 5* Sig Stones
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Better than okay 🥴
    Seven unstable epic runs

One fully formed T2A
    2x 2000 6* shards
    3x 500 5* shards
    One sig stone

I consider that somewhat better than average drop results. In terms of expectations for rewards for an event like this, I'd say that exceeds expectations.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Better than okay 🥴
    Not good enough to run epic, but got a 4 star mystic gem from unstable master
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 465 ★★★
    Okay-ish 😏
    My overall was probably better than alot of people I'm sure. And indefinitely got some good rewards. But man it sucks when you land on the lane with the sig stones.

5*feature (pulled Medusa)
    2k 6* shards
    250 5* shards
    5* skill awakening gem
    200 or 250 6* shards
    Rest was sig stones, 4 or 5 times I think
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Better than okay 🥴
    Ended up with 2 full t2A so can't complain. Even though I got the 250 6* shards twice I wasn't entirely dissapointed. I got the 5k 5* once and duped SL again so basically 775 more 6* shards and 2 t2a from a side event is pretty good. I was of course hoping for a science AG for my Void, which my ally mate actually got. I'd say it was a good event, pretty much anyone who could do master EQ could do the Epic difficulty rifts so that was cool.
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    Okay-ish 😏
    They we ok, did 3 epic stable runs and got 18,000 t4tech catalyst shards which helped me r3 Ghost, 1 5* crystal which was crossbones and 2250 t5basic shards. On the unstable epic run was tech sig stones.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Meh 😢
    Terrible! Got sig stones for five times, 2.5k 5* Shards one time and I don't remember anything significative in the other runs.
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Okay-ish 😏
    Got the featured 5 star crystal......

Then pulled Ronan from it.

Le sigh.
  • GhjjsjkGhjjsjk Posts: 32
    Not good overall but it was neither bad
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    Better than okay 🥴
    I got mostly duds but my last one I got the featured 5* crystal and pulled movie Cap M
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Ghjjsjk said:

Not good overall but it was neither bad

You searched all the way to 2 months old poll and posted an update.... Why !?!?!?