**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WAR ROOM Chat Disappears and Reappears Randomly

These screenshots were taken within a minute of each other. WARGROUP chat is always available, but WAR ROOM chat appears and disappears as I switch to different areas of the game. It appears to be random and has been available and unavailable while in AW section of the game, among others. This has been a recurring issue since the latest update.

Comments

• jilanibuxjilanibux Posts: 64
    Same.
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Same
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    This has been happening to me for a few months now
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Yep
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 322 ★★
    same here
  • Yeah this has indeed been ongoing for awhile now.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Yes. Happened many times for us.
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★

Same here
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★

Same here
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

If you've had the War Room chat disappear, can you share with us an approximate date and time of when it happened? This information will help us as we look into it. Thanks.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019

Hi all,

If you've had the War Room chat disappear, can you share with us an approximate date and time of when it happened? This information will help us as we look into it. Thanks.

Every time there's a war.

I mean, really... what kind of question is that?
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★

Hi all,

No offense, but what kind of a silly question is this? It happens during a war is all I can say, during any and all wars since maybe 2 months now?
  • Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 ★★
    @Kabam Lyra the screenshots were taken 5-10 minutes before poating this. So, just one example of this constant phenomenon would be July 2, 2019, approximately 10:18-10:23am Eastern time.
  • Hi all,

Truthfully almost every war for the last 2 months this has been ongoing. It doesn't seem to have a pattern, or apparent trigger unfortunately. I wish I had more to give you to be honest. I know MANY have mentioned this. It comes and goes seemingly as it pleases, lol. It's rather odd. I tried to monitor when it happens. I couldn't make a correlation between when it happened and what was done though. Just jumping between various in game tabs makes it come and go. That's about all I have.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★

Hi all,

It's been going on off and on for weeks, maybe a couple of months or more not 100% sure.
    edited July 2019

Today, July 5, 2019
    10:10 am Eastern War Room not available from Home screen or AW screen.
    10:11 am Eastern War Room available when switch from AW screen to home screen.

In game name "Sig Level One"

@Kabam Lyra

edited July 2019
    Hope that helps. Can't remeber to document every timenit happens.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Thanks for all the extra info everyone. We'll pass it along and hopefully it helps the team to investigate!