**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Suggestion for less bugs and more consistent gameplay

Hello,
I’ve been playing the game for almost 4 years now, so needless to say I am considered a seasoned veteran. My suggestion would be to offer a build test program to a substantial amount (at least 1000 who accept it) of top alliances (tier 3+) players for a period of 2 weeks minimum before any new build is released and ALL bugs reported by these players are fixed and retested (by them and your internal team) prior to release. This would ensure that new build releases are completely stable and have absolute minimal bugs in them, thus promoting proper and expected gameplay and no unexpected bugs popping up mid content. Important to note, the build should also contain a fully simulated aw and modes for proper testing. You could release it under the beta test program and have these special modes only accessible when in the beta system.

Comments

• Zer0bitsZer0bits Posts: 104
    edited June 2019
    I should also add, there should be a way for people that have joined the program to initially input their device info and for that not to be a requirement to enter afterwards. Also there should be a way (button maybe) to report unexpected gameplay both during a fight (via pause menu) and after every fight that would automatically send required data with the report (I. E. What attacker and stats (rank, sig, masteries, etc. ) and same for defender as well as node and node info) plus the tester would be able to add a text portion as to what they observed/experienced on that particular fight.
    Please feel free to comment and share this post. Hopefully it gains traction and it will make a difference in player experience.
    edited June 2019
    Correction to first post. Should contain fully simulated AW and AQ modes**

Could a mod could please correct the first post then remove this comment please.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Why should the test build only be accessible to the to the top players?
    Exactly, besides top tier players are also the ones that would have access to and consistently play the toughest in game content as well as high tier AQ/AW, in which the bugs would be most prevalent. It would still benefit less seasoned players since those same bugs would be affecting their gameplay experience just not always at the same level as endgame players.