**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Spider-People now a proven menace?! July's Event Quest: PHANTASMAGORIA

Comments

• BFritzeBFritze Posts: 34
    The boost in rewards from Heroic & Master is very nice and much appreciated. These are quests that Gold 1 veterans like myself would normally be doing anyway and have been for years. Many seem to want so many shards that they get a 6-Star every week and that's just unreasonable and unhealthy as gamers and a gaming developer.
    P.S. Looking forward to punching some Spiders in the face for the next 97 days on the login calendar. :)
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★

New Mod? Welcome to the forums!

Was just about to mention it! Welcome Arkady!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

The top guys complain it's too easy, so kabam makes things harder.

It is amusing people think this is true. It is too bad the top guys aren't smart enough to ask for more rewards instead.

It is doubly amusing that Kabam literally *stated* how they were going to handle uncollected difficulty when it first came out, and yet people keep trying to invent theories for why they are doing what they explicitly stated they were going to do long ago.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Really struggling to understand the reluctance too buff rewards in EQ/UC, AW and AQ. The longer you hold off the more out of date these become, really not that hard to determine what’s appropriate given the devs would have a clear understanding of the direction they intend to tale the game. All you are doing is allowing continuing frustration.
    Pull the trigger.
  • SeenkSeenk Posts: 198 ★★
    Good Rewards :smile:
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Mars___ said:

1. When Uncollected difficult launched none of the paths had local nodes
    2. After few months we saw some paths with local nodes
    3. after another few months saw all paths with local nodes
    4. then later we had mini bosses
    5. then now we have two nodes per path.
    There is a clear increase in difficulty but rewards stays same... i am fine with increase in difficulty but rewards
    should also match that.....

1.When uncollected difficulty launched most people had 4 star rosters and r3 5s
    2.after a few months we saw r4 5s and better

The difficulty stayed flexible with the roster growth of the community.

If rewards increase I expect a difficulty jump
    Drooped2 said:

Kobster84 said:

Drooped2 said:

Kobster84 said:

Drooped2 said:

Kobster84 said:

Drooped2 said:

Kobster84 said:

Drooped2 said:

Kobster84 said:

Drooped2 said:

Mars___ said:

There is a clear increase in difficulty but rewards stays same... i am fine with increase in difficulty but rewards

With that logic 6:4 should have the same rewards as 6:2 because people will have better rosters?
    Is it going to change from month to month? Nope it wont. Theres a difference in story and eq..

Yes but your saying because people had weaker rosters when uncollected difficulty initially came out it shouldn’t have increased rewards now that it’s harder because we have better rosters
    Correct me if I’m wrong?
    Again it has NOT gotten harder imo it's easier to get uncollected now which is forcing players into things they just arent ready for. That's the change getting to the show is easier then ever.

The actual show hasnt changed
    Uncollected now is harder then the first one for sure maybe not it terms of bosses (excluding Nameless Thanos) but just had a look of the first one and the nodes weren’t actually nodes paths but simply sp3 activated
    I dont find nodes make it any harder just more interesting. If I never had to change my playstyle
    Kobster84 said:

Drooped2 said:

Kobster84 said:

Drooped2 said:

Kobster84 said:

Drooped2 said:

Mars___ said:

With that logic 6:4 should have the same rewards as 6:2 because people will have better rosters?
    Is it going to change from month to month? Nope it wont. Theres a difference in story and eq..

Yes but your saying because people had weaker rosters when uncollected difficulty initially came out it shouldn’t have increased rewards now that it’s harder because we have better rosters
    Correct me if I’m wrong?
    Again it has NOT gotten harder imo it's easier to get uncollected now which is forcing players into things they just arent ready for. That's the change getting to the show is easier then ever.

Uncollected now is harder then the first one for sure maybe not it terms of bosses (excluding Nameless Thanos) but just had a look of the first one and the nodes weren’t actually nodes paths but simply sp3 activated
    Nodes dont make things harder to me they make things less boring. Look at rol. It's boring as can be I like changing my playstyle. If you read the nodes and do what it says it's still not difficult at all

Ye I haven’t had a problem with uncollected in ages but to say like thorns paths is the same as paths with simply sp3 activated
    I'm gonna call that a bad example as thorns adds zero challenge to a fight at all.

I mean its auto damage woo it doesnt change the fight for me in any way
    Yes but it is harder
    How so? You fight the same enemy the same way and just use a champ that can heal back some or negate it.

The fight doesnt become any different in any way
    Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Webby72 said:

@Drooped2 what about the players who haven’t pulled Corvus or stark or domino etc.? I’m not saying it’s impossible that they haven’t pulled a champion that is leagues above what the best could have been, just that they haven’t necessarily pulled one. Assuming you were doing uncollected when it was first released, can you honestly say that the same team who completed the fist quest could complete this months quest, with the same item use? Including the full scope of nodes paths? I don’t want to further derail this, but that’s my opinion.

Yes people still can do uncollected with 4 stars I see youtubers all the time for fun.

And everyone I've seen becoming uncollected laty has a way better team then I did.

4/40thor
    Max witch
    Max starlord
    Widow 5/50
    And a 4/40 daredevil

Was my team to 100 percent 5.2
    It either cost a fortune with that team, or your just straight up lying trying to show off
    It wasnt cheap but that's what people had back then.
    Players have it way easier now. And complain 10 times more then they did back then
    To summarize: UC difficulty is to be flexible to reflect roster progression, but is not any harder for those newly uncollected than when it first came out.

Also, Get off my lawn!!
  • jnikolas92jnikolas92 Posts: 192 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra Chapter 1 Quest 2 is Locked and says "coming soon".

unbelievable.
  • Blue_Eyed_ThingBlue_Eyed_Thing Posts: 128
    Quest is locked guys what is going on?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,680 ★★★★★
    Another day, another bug.
  • Taylor505Taylor505 Posts: 8
    The second quest of chapter is locked even after completion
  • Hey all,

We are aware of the issue with Quest 2 of Chapter 1. We're getting it fixed right now. It shouldn't take long to have it unlocked.
  • concepcion29concepcion29 Posts: 42
    lol just what i always wanted with the new eq, another bug!
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Fixed now
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I actually think Kabam should lower the amount of t1 alpha it takes to take a 5 star to rank 2. It makes no sense to need 5 t1 alphas to take a 5 star to rank 2. This holds up so many champs I could use in area that have to stay at r1.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

I actually think Kabam should lower the amount of t1 alpha it takes to take a 5 star to rank 2. It makes no sense to need 5 t1 alphas to take a 5 star to rank 2. This holds up so many champs I could use in area that have to stay at r1.

Lol. Totally legit justification 😂
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    Drooped2 said:

djr17 said:

Drooped2 said:

Mars___ said:

Drooped2 said:

Kobster84 said:

Drooped2 said:

Kobster84 said:

Drooped2 said:

Kobster84 said:

Drooped2 said:

Kobster84 said:

Drooped2 said:

Kobster84 said:

Drooped2 said:

Mars___ said:

Correct me if I’m wrong?

I dont find nodes make it any harder just more interesting. If I never had to change my playstyle
    Kobster84 said:

Drooped2 said:

Kobster84 said:

Drooped2 said:

Kobster84 said:

Drooped2 said:

Mars___ said:

Correct me if I’m wrong?

Nodes dont make things harder to me they make things less boring. Look at rol. It's boring as can be I like changing my playstyle. If you read the nodes and do what it says it's still not difficult at all

Ye I haven’t had a problem with uncollected in ages but to say like thorns paths is the same as paths with simply sp3 activated
    I'm gonna call that a bad example as thorns adds zero challenge to a fight at all.

I mean its auto damage woo it doesnt change the fight for me in any way
    Yes but it is harder
    How so? You fight the same enemy the same way and just use a champ that can heal back some or negate it.

The fight doesnt become any different in any way
    Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Webby72 said:

@Drooped2 what about the players who haven’t pulled Corvus or stark or domino etc.? I’m not saying it’s impossible that they haven’t pulled a champion that is leagues above what the best could have been, just that they haven’t necessarily pulled one. Assuming you were doing uncollected when it was first released, can you honestly say that the same team who completed the fist quest could complete this months quest, with the same item use? Including the full scope of nodes paths? I don’t want to further derail this, but that’s my opinion.

Yes people still can do uncollected with 4 stars I see youtubers all the time for fun.

And everyone I've seen becoming uncollected laty has a way better team then I did.

4/40thor
    Max witch
    Max starlord
    Widow 5/50
    And a 4/40 daredevil

Was my team to 100 percent 5.2
    It either cost a fortune with that team, or your just straight up lying trying to show off
    It wasnt cheap but that's what people had back then.
    Players have it way easier now. And complain 10 times more then they did back then
    To summarize: UC difficulty is to be flexible to reflect roster progression, but is not any harder for those newly uncollected than when it first came out.

Also, Get off my lawn!!
    Correct as I stated new UC players have better rosters then people who became uncollected when it came out.
    (Roster progression )effected everyone.
    You've missed the point. The baseline difficulty of UC has increase, while the relative difficulty has not. Comparing EQ to EQ, the absolute difficulty has gone up, but comparing roster + EQ to roster + EQ the relative difficulty has remained the same.

In other words, both you and those responding to you are in fact correct.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    @Drooped2 don't you have act 6.2 to finish if you want difficult content?
    @xNig Exactly my justificatoin makes perfect sense glad to see you agree. Never understood why t1 alphas needed to be so excessive for just a r2 5 star champ that is the equivalent of r4 4 star.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Mysterio was a bit tricky though, due to the need for a poison immune or armour break, and the annoying gas effects
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Mars___ said:

First, I think a lot of people had R4 5*s by the time Uncollected dropped. Second, as there has continued to be an increase in difficulties most months, there should have been an increase in rewards already. I personally think they should create a Cavalier difficulty and bump Uncollected difficulty down a little or else increase rewards on it. Either way, they should add a Cavalier difficulty with worthwhile rewards.
  • TheBigSchemeTheBigScheme Posts: 60
    So in this months special summoner journey one can get points for opening a 3* , 4* , 5* spiderverse champ but not if one gets a 6* one?
    Couldn't you just put that along with the 5* one?