**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Enemies critting through blocks

Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
I’ve noticed enemies with guaranteed crits are now critting through blocks even if not stated in there abilities for example wasp is critting through blocks making her do insane damage when blocking her trying to bait a heavy

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Please get this fixed quickly
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Some champs have this abillity. It's not a bug. Corvus has it. Wasp has it. Yondu has it. It's a benefit to their champion state. Hell I've seen SG do it too
    Terra said:

Some champs have this abillity. It's not a bug. Corvus has it. Wasp has it. Yondu has it. It's a benefit to their champion state. Hell I've seen SG do it too

Yes yondu and Corvus can because it’s stated in their abilities they can crit through blocks however wasp doesn’t have said description and like I said every champ with guaranteed crits is critting through block

They changed it. It is intentional now

Can you find a post because I doubt this
    Ye I saw another post where kabam zibit said they’d pass it onto the team this was around the 10th if june
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    It’s basically anyone who’s abilities state it, or guaranteed crit champs such as Elektra.
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    Ghost crits through block as well. Don’t know if it’s intended but she does
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    It's always critted through blocks... now it just states it. Like how Rhino goes unstoppable during a medium. It's always been there, now there is just text saying it.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    As I see it, op just wants to see this ability written in the champion description, which makes sense to me
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    I can agree wasp modok and ghost if hit block can crit through the block and I even read each passive and non says crit through block modoks states 7th hit is guaranteed crit but that's it wasp has nothing and ghost has nothing about guarentee crit on block needs changing to state it or if unintended fix it as wasp if she dont throw that heavy she will hit on block until she feels like it
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Hamin said:

It's always critted through blocks... now it just states it. Like how Rhino goes unstoppable during a medium. It's always been there, now there is just text saying it.

No it hasn’t, only champs who had it stated could in the past
    edited July 2019
    Bendy said:

I can agree wasp modok and ghost if hit block can crit through the block and I even read each passive and non says crit through block modoks states 7th hit is guaranteed crit but that's it wasp has nothing and ghost has nothing about guarentee crit on block needs changing to state it or if unintended fix it as wasp if she dont throw that heavy she will hit on block until she feels like it

Your wrong about Wasp. Her heavy attacks states that the next 2 hits after charging it will always be crits. If you evade the heavy that crit guarantee is still there and can happen through block. Same With Modok. If he don't get that 7th hit on you it will stay until he gets to hit you, through block or not
    It wasnt a heavy I was parrying her in the v1 bane node and even without heavy it said crit on the block
    Bendy said:

It wasnt a heavy I was parrying her in the v1 bane node and even without heavy it said crit on the block

Did you bait a heavy before this?
    Not much it was just regular hits writing through block even after heavy there was no crit till few hits on the block that's what's strange u take crits through block in different scenarios
    Ye but only champs who in their abilities says they can crit through blocks are able to I only recently noticed ghost wasp critting through blocks
    I do have a vid of me trying wasp in v1 bane path in 2.3 where she crit on sp1 for 3k without heavy and 2k on medium after heavy
  • Notcho59Notcho59 Posts: 116
    Modok never hits me 6 times to get the 7th guaranteed hit, and he still crits through blocks. I've seen it happend to Hector (ACE) in Omni when he posted a war vid.
    It’s fairly annoying as you end up taking about 2.5 times the normal block damage
    It's almost impossible to kill wasp without someone with true strike as using someone u need to block with isnt fun at all
    Ok so a moderator placed this in bugs and known issues can we please get an explanation or acknowledgement