**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who would you choose? Aegon or Omega Red

With the current state of the contest, would you take a duped and fully maxed rank 5 Aegon or Omega Red

Who would you choose? Aegon or Omega Red 45 votes

Aegon
42%
EgeCJim0172HairyslugkikiFurieuxZ3ROKillerRino19StatProfGhostboytjieON12355MrOnizukaTony886pfm007DolbearDose_ResponsiveSquishyjrThe_4THgp87Meshu43RordogJagDricker 19 votes
Omega Red
57%
danielmathShrimkinsSpity68ZENadqqedfyvrTerraStingerbkDuke_SilverWerewrymPeterQuillshadow_lurker22LordRaymond3RakeYoungColinwhitworth69TankRichardsonDwhalen8554Ycatsnatewagz419FreeToPlay_21Narwhal52x 26 votes

Comments

• ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Omega Red
    This largely depends on whether you have LoL done or not.
  • TankRichardsonTankRichardson Posts: 87
    Omega Red
    Both good choices, but I'd say OR is more versatile. Although, Aegon is amazing for a lot of content. Good choice to have to make.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Omega Red
    I am still not good enough to keep a combo meter going long enough, although I am getting better, so I would choose Pigpen in a heartbeat.
  • ON12355ON12355 Posts: 144 ★★
    Aegon
    Omega is real Marvel character and amazing champion, I like him much better, BUT... Aegon is Kabam's golden boy...They created him, made him one of the best (letting some of the greatest OG Marvel champions in the dust) and they are tailoring Story Quest around him so his value will continue to increase... so game-wise? Definitely Aegon. Unfortunately.