**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Having a 5* champion Lv1

Hello guys, i just wanted to share this pull...

Good luck on your next openings.

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Lvl 1 with a 5*
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    how is this even possible?
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I was thinking of doing this same thing on an alt account. Stay at level 1 and only build my roster by logging in for rewards.

I was thinking of doing this same thing on an alt account. Stay at level 1 and only build my roster by logging in for rewards.

He’s not high enough level for calendar
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Kobster84 said:

He’s not high enough level for calendar
    Then this isn't possible. This is also on a PC, I'm suspecting something fishy here.
  • JustLaCopeJustLaCope Posts: 32
    Pay to play. Easy. Right?
  • StubshotStubshot Posts: 43
    Photoshoped
  • StubshotStubshot Posts: 43
    But u can play it in computer its just stupid difficult
  • PawnyExpressPawnyExpress Posts: 52
    It's actually easier to play on PC than you think.
  • SmashCaptainSmashCaptain Posts: 19
    Had heard of people re-starting over and over again till they got a 4* to begin their roster. Pretty sure I began with a 2*. Never heard of a 5* beginning though. RNG must be strong with this one!!
  • JagDrickerJagDricker Posts: 3
    edited July 2019
    It's an image in my pc, that's why you see a cursor there. I don't know if it is even possible to play on pc.

2.This account is created 2 years ago and every account gets a free crystal by mail. Remember the last year they send us ''Megalomaniac crystal'' it's the same thing.

@Drooped2
    @Stubshot
    @FreeToPlay_21
    @X_Factor_Agent

It's an image in my pc, that's why you see a cursor there. I don't know if it is even possible to play on pc.

2.This account is created 2 years ago and every account gets a free crystal by mail. Remember the last year they send us ''Megalomaniac crystal'' it's the same thing.

@Drooped2
    @Stubshot
    @FreeToPlay_21
    @X_Factor_Agent

Ye isn’t that crystal a 2-4* for people who aren’t uncollected
  • JagDrickerJagDricker Posts: 3
    edited July 2019
    Kobster84 said:

@Drooped2
    @Stubshot
    @FreeToPlay_21
    @X_Factor_Agent

Ye isn’t that crystal a 2-4* for people who aren’t uncollected
    No, it depends on the age of your account. I'll show you video proof if i remember an account like this one i have created so many of them back then