**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Having a 5* champion Lv1

Hello guys, i just wanted to share this pull...

Good luck on your next openings.

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Lvl 1 with a 5*
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    how is this even possible?
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I was thinking of doing this same thing on an alt account. Stay at level 1 and only build my roster by logging in for rewards.

I was thinking of doing this same thing on an alt account. Stay at level 1 and only build my roster by logging in for rewards.

He’s not high enough level for calendar
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Kobster84 said:

He’s not high enough level for calendar
    Then this isn't possible. This is also on a PC, I'm suspecting something fishy here.
  • JustLaCopeJustLaCope Posts: 32
    Pay to play. Easy. Right?
  • StubshotStubshot Posts: 43
    Photoshoped
  • StubshotStubshot Posts: 43
    But u can play it in computer its just stupid difficult
  • PawnyExpressPawnyExpress Posts: 52
    It's actually easier to play on PC than you think.
  • SmashCaptainSmashCaptain Posts: 19
    Had heard of people re-starting over and over again till they got a 4* to begin their roster. Pretty sure I began with a 2*. Never heard of a 5* beginning though. RNG must be strong with this one!!
  • JagDrickerJagDricker Posts: 3
    edited July 2019
    It's an image in my pc, that's why you see a cursor there. I don't know if it is even possible to play on pc.

2.This account is created 2 years ago and every account gets a free crystal by mail. Remember the last year they send us ''Megalomaniac crystal'' it's the same thing.

@Drooped2
    @Stubshot
    @FreeToPlay_21
    @X_Factor_Agent

It's an image in my pc, that's why you see a cursor there. I don't know if it is even possible to play on pc.

2.This account is created 2 years ago and every account gets a free crystal by mail. Remember the last year they send us ''Megalomaniac crystal'' it's the same thing.

@Drooped2
    @Stubshot
    @FreeToPlay_21
    @X_Factor_Agent

Ye isn’t that crystal a 2-4* for people who aren’t uncollected
  • JagDrickerJagDricker Posts: 3
    edited July 2019
    Kobster84 said:

@Drooped2
    @Stubshot
    @FreeToPlay_21
    @X_Factor_Agent

Ye isn’t that crystal a 2-4* for people who aren’t uncollected
    No, it depends on the age of your account. I'll show you video proof if i remember an account like this one i have created so many of them back then