**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who was your game changer?

There is always a point in any video game where you finally reach a point and wither get a specific item or in this case a champion that just allows you to smash through content that previously had you blocked.

I remember I was stuck trying to get through act 4 for so long that I just left it alone and focused on the event quests then I duped my 4* wolverine and suddenly it was done.

Then from that my 5*s started to fall into place and its just kept rolling from that point on.

What about anyone else?

Comments

• Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    4* domino
  • PerceptronPerceptron Posts: 169
    Spidey
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    I have been thru many game changers thru the last 4.5 years.
    Pre 12.0 SW and DS kept me from quitting the game
    12.0 in general almost made me quit.
  • Ctfz35Ctfz35 Posts: 69
    5* Hyperion
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    It will be 5* Quake when I can learn to play her properly
  • DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    Magik with her power lock
  • LoneWolf2099LoneWolf2099 Posts: 7
    4* Quake, definitely. RIP for act 6.
  • DanasjonDanasjon Posts: 139
    When I duped 5* hyperion tables turned
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    TBD
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    5 star quake and venom
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    4* CG, my 3rd 4*. The one before that was Medusa but I didn’t use her because I didn’t think she was good.
  • Miller1702Miller1702 Posts: 38
    5star corvus easy...I no longer struggle through map 6
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    edited July 2019
    It's changed through the years. First it was the 0 block team of Mags, Cyclops, and Blackbolt. Then when that was nerfed it was Switch. Then when she was nerfed it was Wolvie. Then it was Blade and (I still use him a lot) now it's more Corvus.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Medusa
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    100% my 4* Quake. That gal carried me through so many EQ’s, Act 4 100%, Act 5 100% and I still bring her to every path in the EQ just in case there are any fights that might be problem so that they are no longer a problem
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    CapIW at 4 stars, he was my first maxed 4 star and that gave me the push to uncollected. Completely changed the game due to his amazing ability to take pretty much 0 dmg for most of the first half of Act 5
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    2 things for me.. Back in the day I had ridiculously bad RNG. The compensation from v12.0 allowed me to awaken 4* starlord.

Switching from a mid range Android device to iOS made a huge difference. It was like playing a different game.
  • DankPlutoDankPluto Posts: 137
    First ever phc I got 4* Yellowjacket. After a while Corvus then Cap IW
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    I was stuck on 5.3 for a while.
    Pulled Venom the duck and flew through the rest of Act 5. That was my first game changer then pulled ghost and she’s changed it a lot too
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    My first 5 star ever....medusa...
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    Mine was a 4* doc Oct (my first) back in the day. For later game content, it was rag hulk suprisingly
  • Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    My game breaker was Blade. He allowed me to explore act 5. Resulting in getting 5* Iceman and it was over from there.
  • My 1st 'game changer' was a 5* Blade. He really opened the door to smashing through a lot of content I was hung up on. Then came 5* SES. Now it's my 5* R5 CAIW. He crushed 3/4 of my 1st run through the new Uncollected EQ. Guess who else was on my team, lol.
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    My 5* gr his regen has gotten me through most of the story.
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    3* Neb first 3* out of prem from making Kabam account the first day I played also GGTTM gave me almost all my 2* and helped me progress