**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Time to Take a Little Class Trip!

Comments

• Rewards seem okay!

Looking forward for the event
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Curious to see how many permission slips we'll be able to purchase to see if we can do 100% of every difficulty, or if it's more cost-effective to only run the top difficulties and purchase rewards with the remaining shields.
  • DedaminDedamin Posts: 10
    So do u need to get 3 permission slips to do a chapter 100% or only once?
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★

Curious to see how many permission slips we'll be able to purchase to see if we can do 100% of every difficulty, or if it's more cost-effective to only run the top difficulties and purchase rewards with the remaining shields.

Considering that the highest caliber item you can purchase directly is 7.2k t4b, I'm not sure.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Tbh I’m not too fond of the special objectives
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    If I’m correct it gonna take 31.8k markers to 100% everything seriously kabam?
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    Are we meant to be able to 100% all difficulties if we get all the special objective markers? Just curious if I should just do the higher difficulties or start at the bottom.
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Mod. Can you please address the cost for entering the class trips. Do we need 1000 per line or when we open it will it stay open for all 3 lines?
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Its 1000 per line so 12000 total for epic difficulty. That stupid since theres barely any ways to get those permission slip.

Kabam said you could get slip from completing low lvl class trip but thats a lie. Beginner lvl is 150 per line. 12 lines equal 1800 slip to 100% beginner and as a reward you get...800 slip. So you lose 1k slip by running 100% beginner, not a great way to earn slip imo.
  • likewhoa021likewhoa021 Posts: 38
    Is there no “Legends Badges” this month ? Didn’t see it posted anywhere ...
  • willy_kmcwilly_kmc Posts: 60
    Hey devs, would appreciate if you can allocate a inventory number for our markers. How else are we supposed to know how much markers we have, in order to plan ahead?

Trial and error?
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★

4 energy per node is just brutal.

Could be 5 energy
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Its not possible to get enough markers to 100% epic, is it?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019

Its not possible to get enough markers to 100% epic, is it?

Tl;dr You can earn enough and then some with caveats. Also this is tricky and complicated, someone should make a video *hint @BrianGrant.

As long as my accounting is correct you can earn 29,400 markers from the objectives and calendar but this includes the 3,500 from obtaining a 5 star so 25,900 might be more realistic for someone who is not lucky but completes all the other objectives. You can also earn an additional 9,800 from the class trips for a potential 39,200. This also includes 6,500 markers from running dungeons with the required champions and winning 50 fights, this might not be feasible for all and that would reduce the number to 21,900 without doing the 5 star objective and only the epic class trip.

Running epic costs 12,000
    Running master costs 9,000
    Running heroic costs 6,000
    Running normal costs 3,000
    Running beginner costs 1,800
    For a total of 31,800

If you do everything you can run all the class trips (I think you’ll want to run them from most difficult to least difficult due to marker distribution from them) and have 7,400 markers to spare. If you exit a quest I believe you’ll lose the permission slip so errors or inability will reduce your potential markers.

However they will be adding a store you can trade markers for specific items at some point and you may want to spend markers on those items instead of lower level class trips depending on if you have the energy to spare or how much you value the lower level items from them (like t1/t2c).

• Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 193 ★★
    Can anyone tell me how can i know how many shield markers i have?
    I have some of them but i can't see how many
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Can anyone tell me how can i know how many shield markers i have?
    I have some of them but i can't see how many

Mine are shown in my inventory near the bottom next to my beacons for the F4, may be somewhere different for other users.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★

Can you please stop with the solo objectives that require you defeat a certain type of champ in arena? We have very limited control who we get matched up with and can only see 1 of 3. If you like the idea of this, whenever you plan on doing this solo objective just run for that month a special arena that you can only use champs of that type and people you face are of that type. You can have milestones that give the shards for 2-4* of that type, maybe few units / gold / BC.

If special arena is too much, and you still want to include this u want to include this it should be a very low number of KOs needed. If you want ~300 arena wins with specific champ type, it should only be like 50-75 (16%-25%) for how many of a specific champ you need to defeat.

Currently I am at 62 Arena Wins but only 9 wins against opponents that qualify. Yes, I am only doing arena with champs that qualify for wins but if you want 300, that's way I will go to slowly work towards it since I don't grind arena like I used to (waiting for revamped rewards).

All other solo objectives are generally within the realm of your control since typically rely on who I choose to use for arena / questing / dungeons. Lone exception is X * versions of character type from crystals. Obviously some luck on this with the 5* but that's fine you only need one and if you don't get it's not the end of the world - it's a hit or a miss. The 2-4* I am expecting I should be ok getting. Arena grinding for who I face can ultimately have a very WIDE range on number of arena fights needed to reach 200 KOs of specific type. There needs to be a fast track (special arena) OR a much much lower number of KOs.

Thanks!

I think duells also count so just do your 5 free duells per day and that should be enough ✌️
    Duels don't count.
  • i have 78 crystals and cant wait to see what i pull
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Made my first run on heroic and looking forward to finishing the other two paths before the new quest opens next week.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    How do I get 12000 markers and still have time to explore this quest at 4 energy/tile?
    I don't usually do arena or dungeons..the champs you pull aren't under your control.
    So how can I get the markers?
  • My in game name is sophia2901. I am at level 45 but still I am unable to view level 4 or 5 permission slip. I can only see upto level 3.
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    edited July 2019

My in game name is sophia2901. I am at level 45 but still I am unable to view level 4 or 5 permission slip. I can only see upto level 3.

My nephew is having a similar issue. I wish you could follow a post because I'd like to see the answer you receive.

It may be dependent on the level of the story quest you're currently in. I've become uncollected and have access to all permission slips. Meanwhile, my nephew working on completing Act 4 can only see up to Heroic (level 3) similar to what you have shown.
  • ShalzzShalzz Posts: 20
    I won’t able to do all the difficulties in this special trip quest . Just for doing uncollected we need 12000 shield markers . It doesn’t look so fair . Please give some free shield markers. Even log in calendar gives only 4000 in total .
  • My in game name is sophia2901. I am at level 45 but still I am unable to view level 4 or 5 permission slip. I can only see upto level 3.

Hey there, would you be able to tell us if you've reached far enough in the story campaign to receive the Conqueror or Uncollected titles? As we mentioned in the announcement, Level 4 Permission Slips are only available at Conqueror and up, while Level 5 are only available at Uncollected in up.