**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Question on the class trip entry

Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
So the entrance slips for epic cost 1000 is this a 1 time purchase or will we have to get this multiple times

Comments

• FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Every path will require a new slip

I tested it on normal difficulty
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Frosty said:

And how many paths per quest
    And how many quests do you know sorry
    Frosty said:

Are you sure it’s not just for 1 quest or does each path require a new one

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 said:

Frosty said:

3 paths per quest, 4 quests per difficulty.
    Werewrym said:

Kobster84 said:

Frosty said:

And you have to pay for each path that means it’s over 30k markers to 100 the event surely that can’t be seeing as you only get like 3.2k from calendar
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 said:

Werewrym said:

Kobster84 said:

Frosty said:

And you have to pay for each path that means it’s over 30k markers to 100 the event surely that can’t be seeing as you only get like 3.2k from calendar
    There's quite a few from the objectives if you're willing to do all of them. I'm in agreement though, seems like a lot of markers to 100%. I plan on only 100% Master and Uncollected.
  • J0NisCOOLJ0NisCOOL Posts: 115
    @Kabam Miike can we please get any information on this topic
    Ye I did the math you can only do every difficulty 100% if you do every single objective (not including the 5* spiderverse hero) That’s actually insane when you also have to consider how demanding some of these objectives are
    Also you only just about get enough doing every objective bar the 5* spiderverse hero

This is correct. It's one Ticket per path. Remember that you actually get some Markers from the Class Trip Quests as well, and the Objectives are where you'll score the most.

I don't suggest trying to do every difficulty. Focus on the one that is appropriate to you first. If you have more markers after, you should try going up or down in difficulty.

So, 1 Permission slip per entry, 3 paths per quest, and there are 4 quests. 12 Permission Slips per Difficulty.

Yes and I did the math you need to do every objective (not including the 5* spiderverse hero) to jusr about get enough to 100% every difficulty that’s horrific especially as some of the objectives are insanely demanding
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    I just hope the monthly event quest would also give out markers. We either have to buy spider verse crystals to get the markers from objectives or wait till the calendar gives enough. Or open inventory crystals to obtain objectives (which so far, hasnt given me a good pull of spiderverse heroes). But looking forward to exploring new content.
    Ch1efster said:

Kobster84 said:

Ye I did the math you can only do every difficulty 100% if you do every single objective (not including the 5* spiderverse hero) That’s actually insane when you also have to consider how demanding some of these objectives are

The thing that sucks is that those objective for getting certain Spiderverse heroes is totally RNG dependent. Sure, you can get guaranteed ones in the crystals for them, but only up to 4* and your not guaranteed 4* from those either.
    I know so if you don’t get a 4* that’s 2k less markers
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

This is correct. It's one Ticket per path. Remember that you actually get some Markers from the Class Trip Quests as well, and the Objectives are where you'll score the most.

I don't suggest trying to do every difficulty. Focus on the one that is appropriate to you first. If you have more markers after, you should try going up or down in difficulty.

So, 1 Permission slip per entry, 3 paths per quest, and there are 4 quests. 12 Permission Slips per Difficulty.

I’m really really hates this. Why so much and ofcasse it use energy to it so dubm
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Agreed. The side quest is a whole new area for using items and requires another item for entry, which makes rewards a bit undesirable.
    From what it seems like it’s just a rebranded nick fury event that requires much more effort and has less rewards
    Also 4 energy per path at least in epic
    @Kabam Miike will there be other ways to get markers as trying to kill like 400 spiderverse champs in event quest doesn’t sound fun
  • razielraziel Posts: 82
    Why would you do this Kabam?

Instead of letting us go through quests normally, players are forced to do grueling objectives to clear additional gates. Basically 2 types of were introduced this month: character and the permission slip... Why? Just why? Why not allow players to go through all difficulties to maximize the rewards?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    So 500 arena fights win by spider verse etc...would take about 4hrs to do on a “fast” device. Considering probably don’t have 500 of them include cool down time and etc...this would take forever
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    raziel said:

Why would you do this Kabam?

Instead of letting us go through quests normally, players are forced to do grueling objectives to clear additional gates. Basically 2 types of were introduced this month: character and the permission slip... Why? Just why? Why not allow players to go through all difficulties to maximize the rewards?

Well....one reason I could think of is to spread the EQ out over the month. Otherwise, it's done in a few days to a week, and then we're back to waiting until next month.
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★

Thats kinda true but kinda not true. Yes u do get slips from completing class trip but it cost you more slips to 100% than what you get from it
    Remeli said:

Thats kinda true but kinda not true. Yes u do get slips from completing class trip but it cost you more slips to 100% than what you get from it
    A lot more master costs 9k to 100% and only get 2.5k back