**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Challenger title

i completed act1 but was unable to claim my title due to which it expired is there any way to get it back?

Comments

• JohnPaulBusuJohnPaulBusu Posts: 85
    I was wondering about this too as I had completed act 1 before the title was introduced, but while I got the titles for act 2, 3, 4 when their respective titles where introduced I never got the title for act 1 even though I have all through act 4 fully explored
  • JinKazama7JinKazama7 Posts: 15
    This just sucks
    Almost no one has this title unless they did act 1 after title was released
    This is so wrong man totally unfair
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Why do you want that title so bad? It's not even that good
    i dont want it bad i just wanted to increase the number of titles i have lol :)
    Same, it's the collector in me that wants it, like how I need to own at least a version of every champ available in game
    I am also crazy about that i have 169 champs total but originally i have 125
    I'm only missing Namor & Aegon as any version from available champs, but still need immortal iron fist, goldpool, kang, thanos, & ultron classic
  • JustAnotherDudeJustAnotherDude Posts: 61

I'm only missing Namor & Aegon as any version from available champs, but still need immortal iron fist, goldpool, kang, thanos, & ultron classic

Have fun trying to acquire those champs, best of luck to you my guy.
    well i did the act before title was released but didnt get it