**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

In search of an active 9 million alliance

I'm an active daily player looking for an active 9 mill alliance that does map 5X5 and AW. My prestige is 4.3K

Comments

• CarpyCarpy Posts: 95
    We are a 7 mil Alliance looking 4 a couple active members to run map five for five days if interested add me at line ID carpy16
  • Gimpy43Gimpy43 Posts: 13
    Hey we're a 9 mill alliance finishing top 1000 in aq. Running 5x5 in aq and tier 2/3 in wars. Message me in game or line app (Gimpy43 for both)
  • Bernie1108Bernie1108 Posts: 61
    Look us up. Bernie1108 IGN
  • AdvoMiggyAdvoMiggy Posts: 73
    Find me on Line app...we are currently 8.2 mill...with 2 guys down...my prestige is 4314 so we are def on par with that...let's see if you're a good fit...
  • 9mil alliance running 5x5 in AQ. Very active and looking for the same. Add me in-game Klutch237
  • ctp1223ctp1223 Posts: 290
    Line: ctp1223
  • CrackhorseCrackhorse Posts: 64
    Hey, we're a 5x5 alliance that scores 90m+ in AQ and we're tier 3 in war.b hit me up in line it in game.

Game: crack horse
    Line: crackhorse
  • Blink80Blink80 Posts: 9
    We are 10mil scoring 100+ in aq. We run aq map 5x5 and aw every day. Add me on line: wontwork1