**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

RNGESUS GIVETH....

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
So last month, I didn't know how I felt about pulling a 6* Karnak. This month, it seems to be coming in handy. Anyone else have any stories of pulling exactly what you need? Love when that happens.

Comments

• PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    I have 5* Spidey Classic at first it was ok then for FF event and this event it’s a game changer
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    PIZZATIME said:

I have 5* Spidey Classic at first it was ok then for FF event and this event it’s a game changer

I agree. TBH, I have a few. Doc Oc, Sym, Miles, Spidey, Rhino (I think he's on the list)....
    Awesome!
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

So last month, I didn't know how I felt about pulling a 6* Karnak. This month, it seems to be coming in handy. Anyone else have any stories of pulling exactly what you need? Love when that happens.

Recently got She-Hulk as a 5 Star which is Exactly what I asked for, Passive Furies that can't be taken by Nodes like Buffet, Slow Debuff on a 5 Star to Shut Down Evade/Unstoppable, Raw Damage Champion that doesn't use Debuffs for their main source of damage, a form of Taunt, and Poison Immune is always nice to have.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Recently got She-Hulk as a 5 Star which is Exactly what I asked for, Passive Furies that can't be taken by Nodes like Buffet, Slow Debuff on a 5 Star to Shut Down Evade/Unstoppable, Raw Damage Champion that doesn't use Debuffs for their main source of damage, a form of Taunt, and Poison Immune is always nice to have.
    Then my last two 5 Stars were Symbiote Supreme and a Dupe on Venom The Duck, needless to say I am ecstatic...

She's great. She was my last 5*.

I got venom pre-buff. Then I duped him pre-buff. Then he got buffed.
    Then I went ole Samuel L Jackson on that fool and said, "Let's rank this M#### F#### up!!!"

Did you do it on a plane? XD
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    I was a bit meh when I pulled 6* Red Hulk, but then Human Torch got released and they had that special event with him as the boss. Changed my tune real quick on that one.
    Snizzbar said:

I was a bit meh when I pulled 6* Red Hulk, but then Human Torch got released and they had that special event with him as the boss. Changed my tune real quick on that one.

I'd love to have a 6* Rulk.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★

Snizzbar said:

I'd love to have a 6* Rulk.
    He has a particular set of skills, and if you incinerate - he WILL find you...
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
    My first 6* was Heimdall...wasn't too sure what he did...very happy to have him now! Damage ramp up is solid with Fury, comes in as a clutch free revive on hard content & gets kills in Defense.
    Here's another. Topped off a 5* with the Gift we got, pulled a Carnage for the Objective. Lol. Woot!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I got a 5* hood and ant man, both not the best (I’ve got ss so good isn’t needed) then I got 6* ghost yesterday
    Lvernon15 said:

I got a 5* hood and ant man, both not the best (I’ve got ss so good isn’t needed) then I got 6* ghost yesterday

Dat Ghost doe. Good job.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    My third 5* was Iron Patriot. I was pretty bummed until less than a week later we got the champion buff polls. That's some irl RNGesus luck