**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

UC chapt 2 sym spidey boss node

rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 568 ★★★
Guys,

Is the only way to defeat this boss node is to make sure own power doesnt go to zero? Any easy ways to it? I cleared it but had to use couple of revives, was not expecting my champs to just fall dead in the middle of fight. I am sure i am missing some kind of fighting style here.

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Just don't use specials? lol
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
    I used venom with Heimdall synergy and just played very aggressive and I cleared easily multiple times
  • AshPikaAshPika Posts: 85
    Don't use your specials as soon as they're made available, rather build up your power a bit more than use the special (in that way your power will never fall to zero)
    Also don't use SP3
  • Dark_gigiDark_gigi Posts: 9
    Some champs lose health without take hits, also in the beginning of the the fight and It's not related to the node description; I've opened a discussion under bug section
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Dark_gigi said:

Some champs lose health without take hits, also in the beginning of the the fight and It's not related to the node description; I've opened a discussion under bug section

Not a bug it’s just you take a blocked hit giving you a little bit of power and then transducer takes the power away and you take the damage
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    You need to get the first hit basically, parry him - which tends to make him go for the heavy on a stun immune node and then beat into him. Fairly simple, don’t blow your special the second you get them or you take damage. Said damage comes before the special does damage so even if your special would kill them don’t throw it if it’s an ‘only just’ special
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 568 ★★★
    Thanks guys, appreciate it. I hate champs just falling dead like the avatar guy...lol 😁
  • Kief1Kief1 Posts: 9
    Okay, so I’ve used a few revivies here and taken him down to less than 2,000 health but then all of a sudden I died. No hit, no block no use of special. Spidey launched a heavy and I was on the other side of the screen, is this correct and should be happening?
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Kief1 said:

Okay, so I’ve used a few revivies here and taken him down to less than 2,000 health but then all of a sudden I died. No hit, no block no use of special. Spidey launched a heavy and I was on the other side of the screen, is this correct and should be happening?

Did you run out of power?
  • Kief1Kief1 Posts: 9
    I must have...The fight had barely started. My understanding is you just die then either by waiting or by going in for an attack because evade will screw you. I completed it with another 2 revives.
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    edited July 2019
    Just make sure that you read the description and understand how the node works. If you get hit with the power drain when you barely have any power, you're toast. Other than that, as was said above, make sure you have more power than the special that you're trying to use. And if you get up to sp3, don't launch unless it'll finish the fight.