**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

I don't get prestige.

2»

Comments

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★

In Soviet Russia, prestige doesnt get u!

2004 called. It wants its meme back.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I don’t like AQ lmaoo
  • Lambda1Lambda1 Posts: 200 ★★
    Kaladin_ said:

DNA3000 said:

Kaladin_ said:

It's a tiebreaker for AQ, No mas.

What's a tie in AQ?
    Say 100 teams complete map 5x5 100%, well how do you rank those teams for rank rewards? The answer is prestige. The team with the higher prestige will score higher because the difficulty goes up ever so slightly.
    Yes but it shouldn't be like that. No need of prestige. Score should be based on speed of completion.
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    Lambda1 said:

Kaladin_ said:

DNA3000 said:

Kaladin_ said:

It's a tiebreaker for AQ, No mas.

What's a tie in AQ?
    Say 100 teams complete map 5x5 100%, well how do you rank those teams for rank rewards? The answer is prestige. The team with the higher prestige will score higher because the difficulty goes up ever so slightly.
    Yes but it shouldn't be like that. No need of prestige. Score should be based on speed of completion.
    That is hugely unfair if your timezone doesn't line up well with the time AQ starts Eg: I'm in South Africa AQ starts around 9:30 pm for me I normally use 3 energy & go to bed so basically anyone whos timezone doesn't line up well is screwed.

It will also become problematic as people will find ways to cheat the system via logging in on other peoples account to complete the content the fastest.

Prestige is the most fair of the other options if you ask me & has served the game well since AQs inception.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

OmegaMan said:

Werewrym said:

DNA3000 said:

OmegaMan said:

Prestige is really simple:

Take your top five champs add them all together divide by 100 then subtract the difference of your top five and bottom five. Once you have that multiply by 35 square it to the third power divide by 11 and add the top champion PI. Then take the sum of the second through fifth get the average of them subtract the average of your bottom five in PI and add that to the square root of the total PI of your roster.

See nothing to it.

4,323,603,088,187,027,096,656,964,157,274,842,229 and 11,641.
    I’m curious if you just spit out a number or actually did the math in the comment you replied to...
    He used the simple calculation to get prestige. Lol

I'm a little confused, because I got two numbers. Is prestige a vector?
    Finally it all makes sense! I’m surprised you didn’t get a 3-Dimensional vector, but I suppose 2D is complex enough for who it’s for.