**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Silver Lining?

CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
Is there anything positive that can be said here?

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    If you pulled him as a 6* during the Spider event, I honestly think you should automatically get 100% all the solo objectives as a consolation prize.

Otherwise, I’m struggling for a bright side. Kind of like my 6* Beast from last night...you’d think they’d grease the pRNG a little to make July 4 deals go down easier.

Dr. Zola
  • BeardedStarlordBeardedStarlord Posts: 55
    I've gotten 3, 4* venompools since spidey event started. Gonna hold my 6* til after this event. Just like end game month, everyone was getting avengers
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★

I've gotten 3, 4* venompools since spidey event started. Gonna hold my 6* til after this event. Just like end game month, everyone was getting avengers

I’m guessing we don’t believe that these are coincidences?
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    Not much of a bright side unless you just like collecting champs. Not much use for him in game to be honest. Sorry
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    OmegaMan said:

Not much of a bright side unless you just like collecting champs. Not much use for him in game to be honest. Sorry

Kind of my thinking. Thanks. Maybe he will get a buff one day. He sure as heck needs one.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    On my roster he would be a great addition. Obviously nowhere near my top choices, but he’d be in the top 8 champs right away.

I am close to my next 6, and I am determined to use that champ no matter who it is, even if it is DPX.
  • AngryYoshiAngryYoshi Posts: 136
    He’s good to use during this event. I pulled a 6* GG yesterday. So I use him on lower difficulty autofights to get the objectives done.

He’s good to use during this event. I pulled a 6* GG yesterday. So I use him on lower difficulty autofights to get the objectives done.

I enjoy GG. He was one of my first 6*’s. On certain nodes in AW he can be a genuine pain. If you run dungeons, he wrecks a lot of mutants and is pretty sustainable.

At the time, he was one of the better 6* options. He’s not at the top, but given how bad the shallow end of the 6* pool is he’s a solid pull.

Dr. Zola
  • WakalaWakala Posts: 46
    DrZola said:

If you pulled him as a 6* during the Spider event, I honestly think you should automatically get 100% all the solo objectives as a consolation prize.

Otherwise, I’m struggling for a bright side. Kind of like my 6* Beast from last night...you’d think they’d grease the pRNG a little to make July 4 deals go down easier.

Dr. Zola

**I feel your pain bro, I got 6* beast then 6* thor Ragnarok 6* dormammu 6* nebula and finally a half descent 6* mister sinister

• SluggernautSluggernaut Posts: 1
    edited July 2019
    Dr Zola, Beast isn't the worst, and definitely isn't useless as a 6* in my opinion. Any champ with crit hit bleeds, a resistance, and a stun is useful. He's one of the better champs that can be used without being duped. Again, just from my experience in using him.
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Oh,he's great when intercepting,because those evade charges totally save you. Not to mention he's the best for parrying.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    CoachLed said:

Is there anything positive that can be said here?

I have one too and no, not even for defense. Nothing good.
    @Sluggernaut and @Wakala gotcha. Agreed, he’s no HB—I’m just annoyed that my 6*’s seem to always come from the top part of the chart (i.e., the old ones) and 6* shards are still hard to come by. Beast really should be a lot better than he is in game, especially given his tenure in the Marvel Universe.

Thanks for positive notes!

Dr. Zola
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    But atleast spider verse champs are better than avengers
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    He can also be used in a Spider-Verse synergy team, instead of a Mutant crit team, I suppose. I’ve been using him, Venom, Stark Spidey, Doc Ock, and Carnage/Spider-Gwen this month since they synergize quite well (attack boost mostly).
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 463 ★★★
    @CoachLed I know how you feel, Miles was my first 5*. It was really disappointing, and I barely use him anymore.