**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What happened to Jessica Jones?

Ever since the civil war event Jessica Jones hasn't appeared in the transmissions she first was revealed when Luke Cage was a new character so I'm just wondering y we haven't seen any hints to her coming in the future she would be a cool skill champion in my opinion
P.S I already know she isn't one of the first 120 champions

Comments

• LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    She married Luke and had a baby, currently busy with that.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    They said way back when that they had no plans to release her as a playable character because she is a Black Widow clone. They know the community doesn't like that and they don't want to take the time/energy required to revamp her.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    They said way back when that they had no plans to release her as a playable character because she is a Black Widow clone. They know the community doesn't like that and they don't want to take the time/energy required to revamp her.

My suspicion is that Jessica Jones isn't an "interesting" enough character in terms of combat. In the Netflix series she is basically strong and moderately invulnerable but doesn't have a flashy fighting style or really use weapons. In the comics, she's a little stronger and can fly. Basically, she's Luke Cage without the signature ability. I think when they are kicking around ideas on who to add, she wouldn't get many votes relative to champions like Doc Oc where there are lots of interesting facets of the character for the game designer to work around.

The Black Widow moves were clearly a quick hack to get her into the game. Using Black Widow's special three move in particular is kind of nonsensical. But even in general, those moves are not really consistent with the character's fighting style, which is less Black Widow and probably more a combination of Luke Cage and Spider Gwen: punch, punch, punch some more, then throw against the wall, and maybe punch again.
  • More importantly what happened to Weapon X????

I don't think anyone like the character design I honestly wouldn't want someone basically naked
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    More importantly what happened to Weapon X????

Weapon X was badass, regen and unstoppable. His model could be polygons and I would want him.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the Deadpooloids basically naked?

Weapon X was badass, regen and unstoppable. His model could be polygons and I would want him.

Yeah the first time i saw him in this game was awesome and he still is,they capture the savage rage perfectly and his seem to be absolute killing machine i would really love to have him to
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    She married Luke and had a baby, currently busy with that.

I don't think anyone like the character design I honestly wouldn't want someone basically naked

Technically, he wasn't totally naked. I've seen Paris Hilton wear less. Lol.
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Wallowing in self pity somewhere much like on the Netflix series. Hopefully never see her in game again, she's garbage.
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Actually this is most likely because in the comics Jessica Jones went by various super hero names including "Power Woman" and could fly as well. This is hinted at briefly in the netflix show when her sister pulls out the purple and white outfit. If they were to bring her back it would likely be as her super hero alias and not just Jessica Jones (her regular name).

I don't know a huge amount about the character, but I do know she had a lot more going on and years of history in comics with Spiderman, Luke Cage, and the X-men at one point. Lots of back story there outside of the netflix version.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★

Oh well, so much for Namor, then...
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★

Actually several of the blended characters from MODOK's quest would be good to see.

I liked the Iron Man/Iron Fist and Punisher/Dr Strange mash-ups. I'd definitely grind three days for one of them.

Cyclops/Wolverine was okay, but not as interesting. Anyone remember the others, and which would you like to see?
    Juggernaut and Ant-Man was one. Black Bolt and Ronan aka Boltagan The Accuser.
    Kang and Star Lord?
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    Easy Answers.
    Jessica Jones will be in next month or when the 2nd season of Jessica Jones comes round just to give content to the game while no major comic or movie event's are on.
    Same with XForce they will appear when content will otherwise be 'lacking'.