**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Another great six star pull

OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
Just opened my 8th 6* crystal and inherited my eight piece of trash that will never see any questing.

So exciting to work for three months to get a champion that you can’t use for anything other than every 18 hours in an arena.

Captain WWII welcome to the bench boy. Get used to it you are going to be there forever

Comments

• BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    I feel your pain @OmegaMan ... that is just.... very disappointing
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Could come in handy with heavy Block Damage.
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★

Lmao yea there is NOTHING handy about him. A whopping 500 bleed on SP2. Tried him out vs the ultimate WS and was just under 600 hits. For a 6* champion is absolutely terrible. I wish we could sell the trash.
    Drooped2 said:

6 star cooldown is only 12 hrs :) not 18

Who cares really. Oh wait I get to use him twice a day makes it worth it now.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★

Trade ya?

Dr. Zola
    DrZola said:

Trade ya?

Dr. Zola

Got a brand new Drax to exchange here...lol

Drax at least has a little use.
    I got so many better bleeders..... he is on the shelfs....
    Yeah... if I would play the Guardians of the Galaxy as a team... Maybe there will be an event where I will need the team to finish some content

• BashlordBashlord Posts: 218 ★★
    DrZola said:

Trade ya?

Dr. Zola

Challenge Accepted.
    Bashlord said:

DrZola said:

Trade ya?

Dr. Zola

Challenge Accepted.
    Ouch. Another terrible or beyond terrible champion. Sure am glad Kabam wants all of the champions to have a part in this game as they have stated many times. Lol.

It’s just this part of the game is the bench. Lol

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    OmegaMan said:

Lmao yea there is NOTHING handy about him. A whopping 500 bleed on SP2. Tried him out vs the ultimate WS and was just under 600 hits. For a 6* champion is absolutely terrible. I wish we could sell the trash.
    He has high BP. Also, you tried him against Class Advantage. He's not Top Tier, but he has his positive attributes.
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 568 ★★★
    edited July 2019

Hows this guy? Pulled him yesterday, my first 6*.
    edited July 2019

OmegaMan said:

He has high BP. Also, you tried him against Class Advantage. He's not Top Tier, but he has his positive attributes.
    I see nothing in end game content that Captain WWII has a use for. Maybe he would have been ok in act 4 or 5 but he’s trash for act 6, Variant, LoL, RoL, etc.

Or maybe in three or four years when the old outdated lame champions get buffs to be good as newer champions with damage and utility he will be decent. That’s a long time to wait to use a champion.
    edited July 2019
    rcm2017 said:

Hows this guy? Pulled him yesterday, my first 6*.

They only way i try to play his mecanics are

Spamming the heavy to stack the fury’s ( up to 10 fury’s)
    Then let the power gain fill the bar of powers

Then throw the SP’s

Sp1 degenaration

Sp2 damage over time, the more buffs your opponents have the more damage you make ( i took down a 5* 5/5 duped venom with 17 hits, with a 3 stars duped Mordo)

Sp3 gain 3 more fury buffs or 2 fury buffs and 1 regen buffs...

Maybe someone else have better inputs on how to play this character properly...

• Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    You guys really want me to screenshot my fancy pants 6 star blue team CYCLOPS and shut this whole thread down? Because I can...

Don’t make me unleash the power of the most defeating crystal opening I’ve ever experienced.

(And no...he’s not really a havoc counter. It was just a 5 minute “I can punch you more” match)
    Denzel116 said:

You guys really want me to screenshot my fancy pants 6 star blue team CYCLOPS and shut this whole thread down? Because I can...

Don’t make me unleash the power of the most defeating crystal opening I’ve ever experienced.

(And no...he’s not really a havoc counter. It was just a 5 minute “I can punch you more” match)

While not a 6* I managed to pull this blue and yellow god as a 5* yet again today. Along with another Nightcrawler for the third time in five crystals.

• Perfect_jabPerfect_jab Posts: 73
    Its so much fun to pull these 6*s after pulling them as a 5* over an over an over again
  • Perfect_jabPerfect_jab Posts: 73
    Just waiting for falcon to become a 6* so I can start getting him back to back an then few more times within a cpl months
  • BashlordBashlord Posts: 218 ★★
    OmegaMan said:

OmegaMan said:

I see nothing in end game content that Captain WWII has a use for. Maybe he would have been ok in act 4 or 5 but he’s trash for act 6, Variant, LoL, RoL, etc.

Or maybe in three or four years when the old outdated lame champions get buffs to be good as newer champions with damage and utility he will be decent. That’s a long time to wait to use a champion.
    I disagree here.
    CapWW2 is an answer to last 10% of 6.2 champion boss. Champion procs so many buffs and capww2 will have perfect block against him.

He may not have heavy damage against heavy buff champs but his pb there will save you alot.

I used 4* capww2 in act 5 against buffed champs.
    Bashlord said:

DrZola said:

Trade ya?

Dr. Zola

Challenge Accepted.
    My eyes...my eyes!!! The pain—make it stop!!!

Dr. Zola

Seriously, I’m really sorry. Game team won’t admit it, but that’s a failed attempt at a champ. They should issue a refund, an apology, a free steak dinner (tofu if you’re Vegan), a full tank of gas and a fabulous Stan Lee no-prize to top it off.

Its so much fun to pull these 6*s after pulling them as a 5* over an over an over again

This is a major beef of mine—isn’t it bad enough to waste 5* shards on them (and in some cases rankup gems when you have literally no one else to use them on)?

Why recycle garbage into more garbage?

I’m sure whales and addicts don’t even bat an eye, but I’m guessing most of the players who sucked it up when 5*’s displaced the same 4* champs they ranked up are more than a little fatigued by the team regurgitating same lazy design process.

Dr. Zola
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

This is a major beef of mine—isn’t it bad enough to waste 5* shards on them (and in some cases rankup gems when you have literally no one else to use them on)?

Why recycle garbage into more garbage?

I’m sure whales and addicts don’t even bat an eye, but I’m guessing most of the players who sucked it up when 5*’s displaced the same 4* champs they ranked up are more than a little fatigued by the team regurgitating same lazy design process.

Dr. Zola
    Tut tut. You can’t recycle garbage, only recyclables.

• Hello boys
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

I feel the pain... Same boat, same depression.
  • Werewrym said:

Bro this is real pain

I’ll trade for your Winter boy. Lol
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    Werewrym said:

Well, that is a pretty sad collection considering you've pulled 8 champs. However, I like Elektra and YJ and would use them a lot if this was my roster, without complaint.