**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can't move on

As you can see,
Red skull is keeping me from moving on

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,598 Guardian
    edited July 2019
    Zoom in, double finger separating away from each other, just like on a website. Then when everything is larger you’ll have more room to press the Green Circle.

Although the ISO above it makes it a little harder than normal for those hero-overlaps.
  • HioHio Posts: 16

• dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    this has been an issue for so many years now ... they still have done nothing to help alleviate the issue:

1) have an option somewhere on screen to "hide portraits" ...
    2) make portraits a bit smaller ..
    3) make map points farther apart (ie make map "larger" overall ..)
    4) try testing things first .. and relocate these "problematic" nodes .. .

*sigh*

any of them VERY easy solutions ...
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    Tap one the boss shuld make all Emmy disapier
  • MrKillaChrisMrKillaChris Posts: 113

Zoom in, double finger separating away from each other, just like on a website. Then when everything is larger you’ll have more room to press the Green Circle.

Although the ISO above it makes it a little harder than normal for those hero-overlaps.

WE shouldn't be zooming in to try and move, it should be cleared from the start.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Hio said:

As you can see,

Click on the boss to see nodes on him then all other champ portraits will dissappear then you can click to continue
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    It is terrible design and happens way too often
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Tap on any other hero. All the other pics will disappear except the ine you clicked on then push the green dot.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,598 Guardian
    edited July 2019

WE shouldn't be zooming in to try and move, it should be cleared from the start.

Yes, it SHOULD be, but since it isn't I was offering a potential way for him to try and continue (since saying “we shouldn’t have to zoom in” doesn’t actually help him out right now).

Also, great mention by others (forgot about that way) that clicking on ANY OTHER HERO THAT HAS NODE BUFFS (mostly either Quest Boss, or in higher quests where entire paths all have buffs) will result in all other hero icons being hidden while showing the buff pane to right side of screen. Then just slide the map back over to where you are at (keeping the node buff pane on right still open) and the green circle should be free and clear.
  • HioHio Posts: 16
    TwmR said:

Hio said:

As you can see,

Click on the boss to see nodes on him then all other champ portraits will dissappear then you can click to continue
    It worked, thank you so much