**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anyone awakened Doc Oc yet?

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
So I pulled 4* Doc Oc and 4* Stark Spidey from the crystal deal today. I have a tech awakening gem and I know Spidey hits like a train, but Docs breakthroughs look like they have awesome potential. Any feedback/opinions?

8vfhcbeigcfl.png

Comments

• First of all dude you got some insane luck and second no sorry I cannot help you as I don't have either but nice pull.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Someone in my alliance awakened a 3*
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Someone in my alliance awakened a 3*
    Ask him how he is and report back. I'm really waffling on which one to awaken

First of all dude you got some insane luck and second no sorry I cannot help you as I don't have either but nice pull.

0-7 on featured 5* crystals, hardly lucky :-/
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    I can't speak for Doc Oc, but tech spidey is amazing duped. His poise stack naturally gives him more attack, but duped it raises his crit rate above 50% health. Below 50% health it increases BP and gives an extra 7% evade. In short, you can't go wrong awakening tech spidey.
    Viper1987 wrote: »
    I can't speak for Doc Oc, but tech spidey is amazing duped. His poise stack naturally gives him more attack, but duped it raises his crit rate above 50% health. Below 50% health it increases BP and gives an extra 7% evade. In short, you can't go wrong awakening tech spidey.

Hes a monster for sure. I'm just very intrigued by Docs power control and life style possibilities for AW and questing
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Why should this be a question? Awaken Stark Spoder.
    Why should this be a question? Awaken Stark Spoder.

Have you used Doc? If not then it's a question. If he can power control those Magiks in AW that might be invaluable
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Yes doc oc seems alot better than gg, id say wait till we see vids
  • Doc Ocs sig is straight broken right now. None of the abilities work, it just keeps doing the non-awakened breakthroughs.
    Doc Ocs sig is straight broken right now. None of the abilities work, it just keeps doing the non-awakened breakthroughs.

Well that's quite disturbing, and wholly expected
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Though Doc oc's duped ability is broken now I would hold off on the awakening gem till he's fixed. Stark spidey does not at all need to be duped he still has everything he needs to be a god tier champ without being duped. Doc oc however gets most of his use with his awakened ability with the power steal and health steal so I would wait till he's fixed get the community's consensus on him then choose who to awaken
    Sungj wrote: »
    Though Doc oc's duped ability is broken now I would hold off on the awakening gem till he's fixed. Stark spidey does not at all need to be duped he still has everything he needs to be a god tier champ without being duped. Doc oc however gets most of his use with his awakened ability with the power steal and health steal so I would wait till he's fixed get the community's consensus on him then choose who to awaken

I want to see from who is playing with him exactly what the "bugs" are
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    SPIDEY
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    DalBot wrote: »

I want to see from who is playing with him exactly what the "bugs" are

If you go into this months event quest and fight doc oc you'l be his breakthrough abilities haven't changed to his duped breakthrough abilities and from what I heard this is still happening when you play a duped doc oc
    Any verdicts yet?
  • It's not "broken". Doctor Octopus sig ability is working fine. It's turns physics into an ability similar to Doctor Voodoo special 3, when the opponent would gain power (either through attacking, blocking, or buffs [Hyperion]), instead they lose power and Doc Oct gains a little. The zig ability turns biology into an ability similiar to Guilliote special 2, when the opponent would gain health (either through willpower, regen, or buff[SIM], instead they lose health and Doc Oct gains a little. Physics works nice versus Hyperion, DS, power gain nodes, etc, while biology works nice versus IM,SIM,IP, RoL Wolverine, etc
  • RoL Wolverine versus Doc Octopus
    https://imgur.com/gallery/0N6CG
  • OmarOmar Posts: 36
    so his sig is working as intended? am i wrong in being very underwhelmed? his life steal only happens when opponent regens? yikes
  • OmarOmar Posts: 36
    @Kabam Miike can we get some type of confirmation on this?
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    His attacks are called "physics" and "biology"? Yet hes not a science champ. Cuz God forbid we get a new decent science champ.
  • Doc Oc awakened
    https://youtu.be/bXgd59U9pP0
    Since I already beat Wolvie, I tried to go back in and show different strats, trying to keep all 3 breakthroughs active proved to be too difficult, 10 seconds versus 3.5 seconds to obtain a special 1 is a huge difference. Keeping one active is pretty easy once you have special 3.
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    First of all dude you got some insane luck and second no sorry I cannot help you as I don't have either but nice pull.

Its not Insane Luck if your up in the top 1000 people...
    Drop rates are better the higher up you go.
  • BowtechBowtech Posts: 3
    @Beauhemoth thats crazy! I just rolled a 4star doc and was curious how he is.