**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who would win #8

shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Who would win #8 35 votes

Nova
62%
TerraKillerRino19shadow_lurker22Marvel2289Parit5ZiMMaNiABowTieJohnAntSeekTehsigzorzDoomeusX_Factor_AgentLoctiteSuperGlueEtjamadot_dittoSquishyjrThe_4THTotalMonster109HedronLordBeaverbrokeXdSpoodermanxDWade420wilson69 22 votes
Captain Marvel
37%
TheManMythLegendLvernon15Duke_SilverOmegaManSkyBlueGamingToxicBladeDragonsniperRhQMADMANDIFFA_69ArsozToo_qikTheBestinTuakauVatrisSamhawk_1 13 votes

Comments

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Nova

This is #9.

Oh my bad
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Wow I can't believe I started this I'm hounored.
    Nova
    I believe Nova would win he can fly at 8x the speed of light, has gone to to toe with silver surfer and Galactus, has held his own against a bloodlust Thor and can create light. Captain Marvel only can move at the speed of sound ( I follow comics) so literally Nova can just blitz her and out manuver her.
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Nova

Wow I can't believe I started this I'm hounored.

Youre like tesla im like edison. I made it famous bby
    That’s the other way around.
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    Nova
    Richard Ryder or Sam Alexander? With Richard Ryder, Ther is no way any version Captian Marvel could win. With Sam Alexander, there is one more advantage CM has, and that is experience. both Mar-vel and Carol Danvers have military training and have many more years in the hero business. I'm not saying that would guarantee them a win, but it would balance the scale a bit.
    Nova

Richard Ryder or Sam Alexander? With Richard Ryder, Ther is no way any version Captian Marvel could win. With Sam Alexander, there is one more advantage CM has, and that is experience. both Mar-vel and Carol Danvers have military training and have many more years in the hero business. I'm not saying that would guarantee them a win, but it would balance the scale a bit.

Richard Ryder is the one I meant should of specified
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Captain Marvel would destroy Nova with the combined powers of the Twitter and Post-2nd Wave Feminism Stones
    edited July 2019
    Nova

Captain Marvel would destroy Nova with the combined powers of the Twitter and Post-2nd Wave Feminism Stones

Oh man didn't think of that.