**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Silver Lining?

CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
Is there anything positive that can be said here?

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    If you pulled him as a 6* during the Spider event, I honestly think you should automatically get 100% all the solo objectives as a consolation prize.

Otherwise, I’m struggling for a bright side. Kind of like my 6* Beast from last night...you’d think they’d grease the pRNG a little to make July 4 deals go down easier.

Dr. Zola
  • BeardedStarlordBeardedStarlord Posts: 55
    I've gotten 3, 4* venompools since spidey event started. Gonna hold my 6* til after this event. Just like end game month, everyone was getting avengers
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★

I've gotten 3, 4* venompools since spidey event started. Gonna hold my 6* til after this event. Just like end game month, everyone was getting avengers

I’m guessing we don’t believe that these are coincidences?
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    Not much of a bright side unless you just like collecting champs. Not much use for him in game to be honest. Sorry
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    OmegaMan said:

Not much of a bright side unless you just like collecting champs. Not much use for him in game to be honest. Sorry

Kind of my thinking. Thanks. Maybe he will get a buff one day. He sure as heck needs one.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    On my roster he would be a great addition. Obviously nowhere near my top choices, but he’d be in the top 8 champs right away.

I am close to my next 6, and I am determined to use that champ no matter who it is, even if it is DPX.
  • AngryYoshiAngryYoshi Posts: 136
    He’s good to use during this event. I pulled a 6* GG yesterday. So I use him on lower difficulty autofights to get the objectives done.

He’s good to use during this event. I pulled a 6* GG yesterday. So I use him on lower difficulty autofights to get the objectives done.

I enjoy GG. He was one of my first 6*’s. On certain nodes in AW he can be a genuine pain. If you run dungeons, he wrecks a lot of mutants and is pretty sustainable.

At the time, he was one of the better 6* options. He’s not at the top, but given how bad the shallow end of the 6* pool is he’s a solid pull.

Dr. Zola
  • WakalaWakala Posts: 46
    DrZola said:

If you pulled him as a 6* during the Spider event, I honestly think you should automatically get 100% all the solo objectives as a consolation prize.

Otherwise, I’m struggling for a bright side. Kind of like my 6* Beast from last night...you’d think they’d grease the pRNG a little to make July 4 deals go down easier.

Dr. Zola

**I feel your pain bro, I got 6* beast then 6* thor Ragnarok 6* dormammu 6* nebula and finally a half descent 6* mister sinister

• SluggernautSluggernaut Posts: 1
    edited July 2019
    Dr Zola, Beast isn't the worst, and definitely isn't useless as a 6* in my opinion. Any champ with crit hit bleeds, a resistance, and a stun is useful. He's one of the better champs that can be used without being duped. Again, just from my experience in using him.
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Oh,he's great when intercepting,because those evade charges totally save you. Not to mention he's the best for parrying.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    CoachLed said:

Is there anything positive that can be said here?

I have one too and no, not even for defense. Nothing good.
    @Sluggernaut and @Wakala gotcha. Agreed, he’s no HB—I’m just annoyed that my 6*’s seem to always come from the top part of the chart (i.e., the old ones) and 6* shards are still hard to come by. Beast really should be a lot better than he is in game, especially given his tenure in the Marvel Universe.

Thanks for positive notes!

Dr. Zola
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    But atleast spider verse champs are better than avengers
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    He can also be used in a Spider-Verse synergy team, instead of a Mutant crit team, I suppose. I’ve been using him, Venom, Stark Spidey, Doc Ock, and Carnage/Spider-Gwen this month since they synergize quite well (attack boost mostly).
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 457 ★★★
    @CoachLed I know how you feel, Miles was my first 5*. It was really disappointing, and I barely use him anymore.