**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

July 4th deals, Uncollected vs Cavalier

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Felganos said:

You can’t value a product more or less just based off a progress gate, you’re telling me that someone in the top tier can get cheaper T5B and 6* just because they’ve finished an extra few fights? This is really disappointing. Who on earth makes these decisions??

An extra few Fights? If it was that easy, we'd all be Cavalier. It's not. Same can be said for people who are UC versus who aren't. The other side is always going to see it as unfair, but those are the perks that come with putting the work in to get past the Milestone.
    Do you not at all see it as unfair for individuals such as myself for a example who are so very close to being cavaliers (6.1.5) to be grouped up with those who have only just completed 5.2 and thus are receiving lesser rewards?
    No. The goal post is the goal post.
  • NOMFNOMF Posts: 43
    With all of the complaining about the uncollected vs cavalier offers today, I would like to point out that kabam could’ve really punked us and not put out offers at all. The uncollected offers are better than last years cyber Monday offers. I think the cavalier offers are better, but, personally, I think kabam hit a triple with the uncollected offers and a home run with cavalier. And I’m one of the most negative persons I know.
  • XN0nameXXN0nameX Posts: 39
    XN0nameX said:

I have a question, I can buy the uncollected offers and then, become cavalier and buy the cavalier offers???

@Kabam Miike can you please clarify this?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,863 ★★★★★
    Lynx_X said:

@Kabam Miike sorry mate, You've messed up. One thing is FTP unit offers another thing is money. The community is upset enough with Kabam's performance as it is lately. I am usually a very patient guy and understand business quite well. I am actually so upset by this, that I might quit this game entirely. The mobile game I have played for a year and a half. :(

Its a mobile video game. Why would you be that upset over a mobile video game.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    I feel like doing the progression deals by level would have worked way better.
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429

Deeparvi said:

I have one question for mods @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Zibiit and @Kabam Vydious...if any summoner becomes cavalier now before the 4th July offers expire....Will they get access to the cavalier offers???? I need an answer to this question because I m also on the last quest away in becoming the cavalier??please reply

Yes. If you change progression levels while the offers are live, you will see the ones for the new Progression level after you restart the Game.
    What if you like lets say buy all the uncollected offers then become cavilier will you be able to purchase them as well
    Felganos said:

Felganos said:

Felganos said:

You can’t value a product more or less just based off a progress gate, you’re telling me that someone in the top tier can get cheaper T5B and 6* just because they’ve finished an extra few fights? This is really disappointing. Who on earth makes these decisions??

An extra few Fights? If it was that easy, we'd all be Cavalier. It's not. Same can be said for people who are UC versus who aren't. The other side is always going to see it as unfair, but those are the perks that come with putting the work in to get past the Milestone.
    Do you not at all see it as unfair for individuals such as myself for a example who are so very close to being cavaliers (6.1.5) to be grouped up with those who have only just completed 5.2 and thus are receiving lesser rewards?
    When did they state that this was the goalposts moron? This has never been mentioned. I am at X bones now without a decent counter. Yet to spend a unit on 6.1 and are more then capable of burning some and pushing through him but thought I’d wait for a decent counter instead of burning units. Have grinded my way to 5k. Becoming cavalier is not hard, if you don’t have the roster it just requires you spend.
    Why should someone who has competed a few extra fights be given deals that are far better value then someone who has not?
    The Title is acquired at a certain point. That is the goal post. The OP asked if I thought it was fair to someone at 6.1.5. Yes. It is. That's the requirement for everyone. The moment you start making exceptions it's no longer a progress marker for everyone.
    I'm not sure why you're focusing on better value. It's literally done all the time. Some Offers are for different demographics. This isn't about "equal value". It's a yearly Sale that really doesn't reflect actual value at all. Some Offers are only available to people that meet the requirement.
    I hate to say it/don’t mean to be rude but I knew it was only a matter of time until you got here and went devils advocate against me haha. I like this debate (I mean all of this in as friendly of a way as possible)
    I'm not really being Devil's Advocate. I actually think it's fair. It's not fair to make exceptions for people close to it. As for the Offer, it's part of the game. Want better Rewards, you need to jump through hoops.
    By devils advocate I mean a sort of opposition to my arguement haha. But to back to your earlier point, kabam has always said that they don’t want to cause a discrepancy in roster power to an unfair extend, for example; if for $50 one person got a 5 star crystal, while for that same $50 someone else got a 6 star crystal due to a bug, kabam would see that as unfair and would fix it. This July 4th fiasco is effectively
    Doing the same thing, save for the fact that it isn’t a glitch. You’re giving one person more resources for the same amount of money someone is getting less resources for
    Yes. That's because they've earned it. You can call it arbitrary or insignificant, or even inconsequential, but I'd suggest you give up your Title perks. It's been a part of the game all the way back to the Level 40 requirement. Then when Uncollected came, that was the whole point. Access to what others don't have yet. We see it in the Unit Store everyday with the Daily Crystal Offer. It's a level of achievement that comes with certain benefits.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike what if u get uncollected u also get 5,000 5* shards instead of 4* crystal?
    Felganos said:

Felganos said:

Felganos said:

Felganos said:

When did they state that this was the goalposts moron? This has never been mentioned. I am at X bones now without a decent counter. Yet to spend a unit on 6.1 and are more then capable of burning some and pushing through him but thought I’d wait for a decent counter instead of burning units. Have grinded my way to 5k. Becoming cavalier is not hard, if you don’t have the roster it just requires you spend.
    Why should someone who has competed a few extra fights be given deals that are far better value then someone who has not?
    The Title is acquired at a certain point. That is the goal post. The OP asked if I thought it was fair to someone at 6.1.5. Yes. It is. That's the requirement for everyone. The moment you start making exceptions it's no longer a progress marker for everyone.
    I'm not sure why you're focusing on better value. It's literally done all the time. Some Offers are for different demographics. This isn't about "equal value". It's a yearly Sale that really doesn't reflect actual value at all. Some Offers are only available to people that meet the requirement.
    I hate to say it/don’t mean to be rude but I knew it was only a matter of time until you got here and went devils advocate against me haha. I like this debate (I mean all of this in as friendly of a way as possible)
    I'm not really being Devil's Advocate. I actually think it's fair. It's not fair to make exceptions for people close to it. As for the Offer, it's part of the game. Want better Rewards, you need to jump through hoops.
    By devils advocate I mean a sort of opposition to my arguement haha. But to back to your earlier point, kabam has always said that they don’t want to cause a discrepancy in roster power to an unfair extend, for example; if for $50 one person got a 5 star crystal, while for that same $50 someone else got a 6 star crystal due to a bug, kabam would see that as unfair and would fix it. This July 4th fiasco is effectively
    Doing the same thing, save for the fact that it isn’t a glitch. You’re giving one person more resources for the same amount of money someone is getting less resources for
    Yes. That's because they've earned it. You can call it arbitrary or insignificant, or even inconsequential, but I'd suggest you give up your Title perks. It's been a part of the game all the way back to the Level 40 requirement. Then when Uncollected came, that was the whole point. Access to what others don't have yet. We see it in the Unit Store everyday with the Daily Crystal Offer. It's a level of achievement that comes with certain benefits.

Felganos said:

Felganos said:

Felganos said:

If it was a small difference between the offers, I would be fine but the difference is too huge for these titles to justify the difference
    Honest answer. Would you be arguing against it if you were Cavalier? Lol.
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    edited July 2019
    Seems same deal as last year with the exception of the marvelous crystal, now we get 15K 6* shards to buys FGCC. Don’t get why advanced players would want the first offer.
    JBW1313 said:

Isn’t providing different offers to all your customers considered customer discrimination @Kabam Miike ? Has this been okayed by Kabaam’s legal counsel? If everyone has the ability to buy they should have the ability to choose amongst ALL offers available regardless of level.

Yeah no. They're within their rights.
  • UzumkinarutoUzumkinaruto Posts: 6
    This is unfair , I was waiting for July 4th offers to clear the cavalier title ..
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    @GroundedWisdom Kabam has never done this before on deals. Of course ppl are going to be upset and feel slighted. Your example with the daily deals is poor. That has always been a perk if memory serves me correctly. The value is also similar. The value between these tiers is quite extreme. I was looking forward to dropping up to $500 today like last year. Now i dont feel like spending because of the letdown in the tiers. This should have been announced and done on earlier cash based offers if they wanted to implement it so pol could have been expecting it ahead of time.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    I understand why people are upset but it does kind of make sense as the further you progress in the game the less valuable resources become to you.
    A 5* crystal is not that game changing for someone who is cavalier as they will get 1 every week or two but a 5* crystal to a new account is a huge difference.
    There's plenty of newer players who struggle so much getting t4cc yet myself and many others have loads of unopened as they would overflow.
    So if everyone got the same then the more advanced players would essentially be getting less for their money