**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

July 4th deals, Uncollected vs Cavalier

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

@GroundedWisdom Kabam has never done this before on deals. Of course ppl are going to be upset and feel slighted. Your example with the daily deals is poor. That has always been a perk if memory serves me correctly. The value is also similar. The value between these tiers is quite extreme. I was looking forward to dropping up to $500 today like last year. Now i dont feel like spending because of the letdown in the tiers. This should have been announced and done on earlier cash based offers if they wanted to implement it so pol could have been expecting it ahead of time.

They've been doing it ever since the Level 40 cap for the Gifting Badge, at the very least. Then since they introduced the Titles, game is full of Offers for Uncollected only. The fact is, they can target whatever demographic they want with whatever Offer they want. Having access to certain Offers and Rewards comes with meeting certain requirements. I'm sorry people are upset by this, but we're not entitled to the same Offer that Cavaliers have. Just the same as people who aren't Uncollected are not entitled to the UC Offers. If we want access, we need to meet the requirements.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    edited July 2019

Well thats it I will be quitting the game thanks and it’s been fun but this is so ridiculous I’m done. I mean I know you guys never have cared as much about the lower end players who doesn’t spend as much all the time but this is stupid. Why would I ever pay money to a game that will give me less for the same amount of money. I will be quitting and rating this game very poorly. Have a good life and man do i miss the old days when the company cared about us even a little.

If Cavalier/Uncollected are getting some good rewards., They've earned it.... If the so called lower end players want to stay there forever it's their wish and they'll get the rewards at that level... What's wrong with that???
  • HamcrusherHamcrusher Posts: 5
    @Kabam Miike thanks for all you do I know you get a lot of hate as the community contact but that is wrong of them I hope you have a great life and are treated with respect.
  • JBW1313JBW1313 Posts: 25
    Drooped2 said:

JBW1313 said:

Isn’t providing different offers to all your customers considered customer discrimination @Kabam Miike ? Has this been okayed by Kabaam’s legal counsel? If everyone has the ability to buy they should have the ability to choose amongst ALL offers available regardless of level.

Stores and businesses have exclusive clubs all the time.
    Amazon prime ring a bell?
    This tactic isnt new or illegal

That’s where you just proved my point @Drooped2. If you are an Amazon Prime customer you get access to ALL their offers. We are ALL Kabaam customers thus we should all get the same offers even newbies. Freebies from Kabaam such as free crystals or units based on how long you’ve been a player etc is different. Thus that’s why there are also uncollected and Cavalier crystals because you’ve earned them and going forward they’re free. I just have a problem with purchasing power and hope to get a response from @Kabam Miike
  • JBW1313JBW1313 Posts: 25
    Drooped2 said:

JBW1313 said:

Drooped2 said:

JBW1313 said:

Isn’t providing different offers to all your customers considered customer discrimination @Kabam Miike ? Has this been okayed by Kabaam’s legal counsel? If everyone has the ability to buy they should have the ability to choose amongst ALL offers available regardless of level.

That’s where you just proved my point @Drooped2. If you are an Amazon Prime customer you get access to ALL their offers. We are ALL Kabaam customers thus we should all get the same offers even newbies. Freebies from Kabaam such as free crystals or units based on how long you’ve been a player etc is different. Thus that’s why there are also uncollected and Cavalier crystals because you’ve earned them and going forward they’re free. I just have a problem with purchasing power and hope to get a response from @Kabam Miike
    If you are an amazon customer you dont get prime deals

Theres a difference yes all prime members get better deals.
    Like all Cavaliers got better deals.

It's funny how you neglected that part in your justification.

You are all customers I agree but theres a level between customer and prime
    Drooped2 said:

JBW1313 said:

Drooped2 said:

JBW1313 said:

If you are an amazon customer you dont get prime deals

Theres a difference yes all prime members get better deals.
    Like all Cavaliers got better deals.

It's funny how you neglected that part in your justification.

You are all customers I agree but theres a level between customer and prime

You just don’t make sense. Everyone is a potential customer...every human out there. When you purchase prime you become a customer and when you download MCOC you become a customer. Everyone else shouldn’t be getting deals which is the point you’re trying to make. I’ll just drop it here with my point being made.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    JBW1313 said:

Drooped2 said:

JBW1313 said:

If you travel in first class you would get more benefits even if you are travelling with economy class... That's just based on the status...

Poor Kabam... If they give same for all., some section of players complain... If they do level base then also same issue.. what a tragic...
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    @JBW1313 amazon prime is more than just the streaming service it is also something that gives you discounts and faster delivery on any purchase on amazon.
    A regular amazon customer will pay more for the same thing than an Amazon prime member
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Anyone uncollected or lower should just save their money, I would say spend it to become cavalier but it's not worth spending money on. Farm up units and go from there, I honestly didn't think kabam would do something like this as a lot of uncollected people probably won't buy. Loss of money.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,980 ★★★★★
    Lynx_X said:

Lynx_X said:

@Kabam Miike sorry mate, You've messed up. One thing is FTP unit offers another thing is money. The community is upset enough with Kabam's performance as it is lately. I am usually a very patient guy and understand business quite well. I am actually so upset by this, that I might quit this game entirely. The mobile game I have played for a year and a half. :(

Its a mobile video game. Why would you be that upset over a mobile video game.
    Because we're talking real money. Basically I got my hopes up then got really let down. Basic human reaction. Rationally you should never be spending this kind of money on a mobile game. Just think about what you would get for this amount of money in the real world.
    So don't spend the money? I fail to see the issue. It's not like you HAVE to spend it. Yet you say you are going to quit because you CAN'T spend it on a mobile game.
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    JBW1313 said:

Its in kabams terms and conditions that we cannot sue and as soon as you download it forces you to accept them or not play.. They made this clear when i spent 2k units to get yondo only to realize that his description that says he finds units was a lie
    JRock808 said:

This is not comparable to Prime in any way.

Prime is not restricted on how much you have spent previously at Amazon, how ugh you have bought, how long you have been shopping there,

You can be born and immediately become a prime member.

Giving people more for the same money based on progression is inarguably terrible economic policy,

Trumpster fire indeed.

How often have you used the word Trumpster in order for it to autocorrect from dumpster?
    JRock808 said:

This is not comparable to Prime in any way.

Prime is not restricted on how much you have spent previously at Amazon, how ugh you have bought, how long you have been shopping there,

You can be born and immediately become a prime member.

Giving people more for the same money based on progression is inarguably terrible economic policy,

Trumpster fire indeed.

A better comparison could be hotel memberships. The more you stay, the more points you get. The higher status you have, the better the perks. This type of system exist every where. Kabam chooses to make them tiered this time and that's their right to do so. Most everyone calling it a bad decision, aren't cavailer. If you were, I bet you'd wouldn't even care about the differences. You can say you'd still be here, but we all know you wouldn't.

The misplaced anger boils down to someone else has something you don't because you arent the same level as them. Not Kabams fault you havent become cavalier yet.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    So people in act 1 should get a chance to get a 5* right off the bat? Isn’t that basically pay to win?
  • Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★

Stop complaining yall. Im not a Cavalier, but I understand its fair for them to give out different rewards for those who finished 6.1 earlier. Frankly, its on you if you havent finished the Act yet, and its not like you're missing out since theres still Black Friday to look forward to.

You need the right champs and they need to be ranked up. This is standard game progression. There is NO WAY I will work on certain content unless it requires minimal revives. To keep pumping money into a game to complete something, I feel you probably should not be playing it. Personally, I depend on my skills and knowledge of the game to complete content.