**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Uncollected 1000 units deal worthy ?

Meshu43Meshu43 Posts: 139
I was wondering if the offer is a Viable for 1000 units ? Help me with this , Thanks

Is Uncollected 1000 units deal worthy ? 25 votes

Yes
56%
Spity68phillgreenLvernon15ThunderGodCaramesRiggs_97Law_1125Rehan010_Drooped2GiganteaArsozBryliantu93OneOmegaLord_Of_The_Kabams 14 votes
No
16%
Oesername123ЗАКСОЛИНArchdemon_SidDDragon 4 votes
Maybe
28%
LeNoirFaineantAanthoHilldarFreeToPlay_21H3t3rMeshu43Skinnyfatboy82 7 votes

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    This offer?

Unsure if it is "worthy" but I set myself a target of 250 units for a T4BC / T4CC.

I bought it and obtain a bonus of awakening 4-Star 👻 Rider and can now take him to rank 5. :)
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    No
    It depends where you are in the game. If you're already uncollected then I'd say no, mainly because T4CC's and T4B's are easily accessible now while the shards are below average for that much units. I'd use that 1000 units on clearing content.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Maybe
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I took it, my alliance does not do AQ so my only source of T4cc is the calendar and master/UC EQ.

5* shards value a full 5* at 4k but two full 4* is normally around 4k and I get them too.

• CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    Yes
    I thought it was fair. As someone who has better things to do with my time than to bore myself to death in arenas grinding for resources, it was worth it.