**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My idea to make Diablo better (hopefully)

Hey everyone who reads this! This is my first post on the forums so I hope you enjoy and have a great day! So I watched a video by Seatin about Diablo and after that I thought of an idea that might make Diablo more enjoyable. So here it is: My Idea to improve Diablo’s abilities!
Heavy attacks:
Diablo destroys his brewed concoction, giving his opponent a passive debuff based on the concoction he destroyed.
Emberboon: The opponent takes (x) amount of incinerate damage over 12 seconds and 40% of all power gained from hitting or being struck is burned.
Counterflow: Drains 110% of a bar of power over 12 seconds and 75% of all power gained from hitting or being struck goes to Diablo instead.
Lifestitch: Heal blocks the opponent for 12 seconds. Any health they would heal is stored. When this effect ends. All health stored will go to Diablo.
Ironskin: The opponent can’t evade and cannot cause attacks to miss for 12 seconds.
Special Attack 1:
- everything the special 1 used to do
- The elixir Diablo drank boosts the effects of all the concoctions he drinks, granting him a Potion boost passive for 20 seconds, increasing the potency and duration of potions by 50%.
- If Diablo has a concoction effect on him, it is refreshed with the new duration and potency.
Special Attack 2:
- everything the special 2 used to do
- Diablo destroys his brewed concoction, giving the opponent a passive debuff based on the concoction he destroyed.
- The last attack of this special places a potion boost passive debuff on the opponent, increasing the potency and duration of potion debuff passives on the opponent by 50%.
- If the opponen t has a concoction debuff passive on them, it is refreshed with the new duration and potency.
Special Attack 3:
- If he has a concoction brewed, Diablo drinks it then destroys it, giving him the respective positive effect and the opponent the respective negative effect.
- Same as the special 3 used to do
- The opponent also gains a permanent effect based on the concoction destroyed.
Emberboon or Ironskin: -356 attack. This is doubled
on physical attacks.
Counterflow or Lifestitch: -15% regeneration and
Power gain rate
Signature Ability:
Same as it used to be but the increased duration also affects the passive potion debuffs

Thank you all for reading! Feedback on my idea would be greatly appreciated! Also Kabam Mods feel free to move this to the Champion Improvements Ideas thread.

Comments