**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Did you buy all offers July 4?

LainuaLainua Posts: 861 ★★★
Did you buy it all?

Did you buy all offers July 4? 108 votes

Yes
10%
TheTAbyssDuo_KulioJim0172MabkaZuckStarhawkPureLoweB_Dizzle_01SquishyjrThe_4THArsozIronman3000Topdog23 11 votes
Not all, but many
29%
danielmathShrimkinsJkw634zuffyManup456smy168RyansapphMagrailothosFingfangfoomfanespapajasonGreifmaster911KrazewulfosDhorne61Osfan8p01arisHarbinger195PeterQuillcx23433KabilatScopeotoe987 32 votes
Didn’t buy it
60%
GamerVdh2008MavRCK_Romo790thetaman23FuzzylumpsDarkstar4387sfu_koraxSpity68ZENCarnage313PiviotTrektbuuTheVyrusOesername123HENRIQUE_FORTENoıreEd_FatHobbit_88Monk1 65 votes

Comments

• Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Didn’t buy it
    I'm free to play, and I don't have 1k units to chuck at even the first offer. :cry:
    Seriously though that first unit offer does look nice; I'd buy it if I had the units to do so...
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Not all, but many
    I was at 7k I got the 1k and 4k units deals now I'm at 2k and it feels weird.
  • SteveMSteveM Posts: 186
    Stashed up 1k units over the last couple of weeks. Only got the first one
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Yes
    offers were strange....if you get all cash offers and then all unit based offers you ended up with I believe over 2.5K units left over. I'm guessing maybe tomorrow we will see a last offer that's about 2.5K units in cost.
    ...or maybe not
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    I did first offer and got sucky rewards..I duped 5* Civil Warrior and duped 4* Hela and pulled 4* Mephisto..
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    None from unit store, but first tier 1k units Uncollected.

Opened 5-Star Mordo, awakened 4-Star 👻 Rider and second duplicate of 4-Star 🚀 🦝.

Waiting for more T4BC to take 👻 Rider to max. rank. :)
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    1k deal looks attractive
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    Didn’t buy it
    I have 3,800 units but I’m not even Uncollected so I didn’t get it since I was so close to a 5* basic (100 shards away) it’s not worth the units
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Not all, but many
    I’m broke
  • MuscleheadzMuscleheadz Posts: 39

• Topdog23Topdog23 Posts: 15
    Yes
    Yes. I whaled out and very happy with my purchases! Thanks kabam! You rock!
  • MuscleheadzMuscleheadz Posts: 39
    Followed that up with this.....
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    Not all, but many
    I managed to save up 5k units and got the two first deal. I really wish I had 10k units for those T5Bs tho.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Not all, but many
    Just bought the five dollar deal
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★
    Didn’t buy it
    I’m bruget the 50. One 1 time that it.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★

I'm free to play, and I don't have 1k units to chuck at even the first offer. :cry:
    Seriously though that first unit offer does look nice; I'd buy it if I had the units to do so...

I'm free to play, and I just grind arenas and cashed in battleships for all of my 1k units..
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    Not all, but many
    I bought 1.
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Didn’t buy it
    I’m not spending anymore money after getting around 20 rubbish 5* champs. Never again.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Didn’t buy it
    Not spending much or anything ATM and I am barely active anymore, plus I don't feel like giving much more money to this busted ass game
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I bought a few, duped my 6* Sentinel. Got Ægon from a basic and took him to R5 sig 200 and took Ghost to R5.