**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Class Trips Mess Up

So, I messed up. I bought a ticket for a heroic class trip going to 100% complete it and completely forgot it had a hero gate path.

So I backed out to change my champs and then realised the ticket got used up.

Back to the grind I go..

Comments

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Yeah, need to raise to kabam that it has champion gates and must prompt summoner rather than summoner checking quest details before entering. It sure will waste tickets earned.
  • VinvickVinvick Posts: 117

So, I messed up. I bought a ticket for a heroic class trip going to 100% complete it and completely forgot it had a hero gate path.

So I backed out to change my champs and then realised the ticket got used up.

Back to the grind I go..

I don't agree with you. There are 3 paths , 2 with gate & 1 without. You must be aware of it while doing it first time. Don't blame Kabam.
  • VinvickVinvick Posts: 117
    Fjolnir said:

Showing hero specific gates before we enter the quest would be a huge help. Is it posted or did I miss it ?

It is there in mail & post. But you can complete it (not 100%) without specific champs. So, they didn't put it as restriction for entering.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    JRock808 said:

Kabam just doesn't make it clear at all, shocker I know!

If you are fairly new, don't come to forums (which should not be a requirement just to play the game normally) then it could be very easy to get screwed over.

Same with objectives not auto completing, etc.

It's a novel idea, poorly executed. Like much of this game the last 2 years.

honestly, they wrote this in the in-game mail that they sent, and the same can be said for the objectives thing (still i don't get why they can't auto-complete...), so it isn't their fault if someone doesn't pay attention :)
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    happened to me..I opened master and thought it would remain opened, but they closed it when I didn't complete the run in time
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Fjolnir said:

Showing hero specific gates before we enter the quest would be a huge help. Is it posted or did I miss it ?

You mean like this^
  • ZenioZenio Posts: 106
    view quest details also shows champ gates
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Just bring both champs. The paths are easy enough to clear using 3 on your team.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Yeah, I don't even have a miles morales to bring into the quest... so... sucks to be me, I guess...

But on the plus side, I've duped my 2* rhino nine times from all the homesick crystals I've gotten, so I guess I shouldn't really complain :/
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    I've found these quest really fun. I've been building my team around venom using the gate champs for synergy. If you are short a gate champ don't stress yet they have been putting them in the basic arena and you still have a shot at them from the spidey crystals you get completing objectives.