**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Becoming uncollected

I have been playing for over a year and a half now. Plenty of aq and wars with alliances, I have a few 5* hero’s my top 3 are taskmaster, rogue, and Electra. It basically that’s it. None of my hero’s have these great synergies that go together to create this “great” team if I do the other ones are 3*. My frustrations are trying to become uncollected, it’s impossible for me to achieve this. I’ve tried multiple times with different hero’s and boosts. Yet kabam only gives great rewards to those who have become uncollected and to those who have I say great you deserve it. That’s not my point. My point is other than spending thousands of dollars on revives due to really bad rewards resulting in more than sub par hero’s and absolutely no way to get the rewards to upgrade any 5* past r3 how are some of us very unlucky players going to become uncollected??

Comments

• GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    its called skill and much much practice
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

;) but seriously ...

don't feel rushed or pressured into completing the story content .

It isn't going anywhere ;)
    Do it at YOUR pace ... don't worry about others ..

I started playing long time ago .. before they introduced masteries ..
    I just became Uncollected a month or 2 ago .. ;)

It's not a race, it's a journey ... try to enjoy it ... else you'll become as harsh and toxic as everyone else around here ..

LOL
  • Dose_ResponsiveDose_Responsive Posts: 91
    You don't need 5* champs. I did it with 4* 5/50. I saved revives from quests and daily rewards and save units.

As above practice and you'll achieve it. It took sometimes numerous runs through to understand and develop the skill for the different nodes.
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    @Take02 I can understand your frustration. This game does require a lot of skills and practice like @Grimmbanana has mentioned, but also a lot of it has to do with luck. I would say if you feel that you are spending too much units on potions, then you are not ready to progress further. Be patient, the champs will come.
  • rmilana41rmilana41 Posts: 34
    @Take02 have you done 100% completion in all other acts. If not, start there. Act 4 gives some good rewards for 100% completion and that may help you. Also how do you do EQ's? Do you complete Master or fully explore it? Also there are tons of guides for getting uncollected and cavalier. Use them and they can help you get over that roadblock.
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    Take02 said:

I have been playing for over a year and a half now. Plenty of aq and wars with alliances, I have a few 5* hero’s my top 3 are taskmaster, rogue, and Electra. It basically that’s it. None of my hero’s have these great synergies that go together to create this “great” team if I do the other ones are 3*. My frustrations are trying to become uncollected, it’s impossible for me to achieve this. I’ve tried multiple times with different hero’s and boosts. Yet kabam only gives great rewards to those who have become uncollected and to those who have I say great you deserve it. That’s not my point. My point is other than spending thousands of dollars on revives due to really bad rewards resulting in more than sub par hero’s and absolutely no way to get the rewards to upgrade any 5* past r3 how are some of us very unlucky players going to become uncollected??

What you can do is explore act 4 and use the t2 alpha to take a 5* to rank 4 and then do the collector quest , it takes patience more than anything unless you have the skills to do it
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    edited July 2019
    Try to spend time more in arena
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Take02 said:

Patience/Time/Skill... That's the best synergy you can get without spending real money.... Things are gonna be slow at first but you'll get there soon.

You are always welcome to spend if you don't want to focus on that... :wink: