**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Meh I guess

Not really who I’d prefer but I guess?

Comments

• WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297

You find Gwenpool meh? You have very high expectations

Probably thinks Ægon sucks as well
    Uhhh what? No she’s just kind of outdated, relies too much on bleed and her sig ability, so getting her for the first time as a 5* isn’t that exciting. I would’ve loved an Ægon even unawakened

Dude GP is awesome

People don’t seem to use her much anymore cause of all the newer more OP champs like domino and stuff
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    You have company!
    Watch from 3:20.

https://youtu.be/zrL3AEULjvs
  • Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 193 ★★
    She's amazing dude if opponent isn't bleed immune u can easily have power control for entire fight
  • MyselfandiMyselfandi Posts: 165
    Needs dupe. Yep... Meh..
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I love gp but if the opponent can't bleed then she's not that good but her sig is useful
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

You find Gwenpool meh? You have very high expectations

Probably thinks Ægon sucks as well
    Uhhh what? No she’s just kind of outdated, relies too much on bleed and her sig ability, so getting her for the first time as a 5* isn’t that exciting. I would’ve loved an Ægon even unawakened
    🤡🤡🤡
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

I love gp but if the opponent can't bleed then she's not that good but her sig is useful

She still retains an insanely high crit damage rating, AAR, incinerate, decent power control, and a massively overlooked brutal armor break.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    She's a great, well rounded balanced champ. Not the best at anything, but good for a lot.

Problem is that you generally want specialized champs for unique encounters and we have so many really good ones that have outclassed her since she was released.

I do love her animations and combat smoothness. Not all jerky or awkward like some others.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★

Dude GP is awesome

People don’t seem to use her much anymore cause of all the newer more OP champs like domino and stuff
    What people??!?? oh people on YouTube, lol that's because they are all about showing new champs to keep their channel fresh. Unless you've been talking to thousands of people who play the game, cuz 29 guys in your alliance does not represent the majority of players.
    edited July 2019
    @G0311 What people??!?? oh people on YouTube, lol that's because they are all about showing new champs to keep their channel fresh. Unless you've been talking to thousands of people who play the game, cuz 29 guys in your alliance does not represent the majority of players.

Stop coming to conclusions without knowing anything. I got gwenpool as a 4* pretty early on and hadn’t duped her till this year. I used her for an absurd amount of things and absolutely loved her. The fact that I got her as a 5* this late into the game when I already have a duped 4* is a little disappointing.

• GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    um you do know what plot armor is right? lol

You should’ve read through all the comments made and the fact that I already have a duped 4*
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★

You should’ve read through all the comments made and the fact that I already have a duped 4*
    wow just cause its a 4 star she automatically meh makes sense
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    We are at the point of the game where we discuss if GP is a meh pull. Do u guys really do these posts or are u just trolling around?
    #buffgwenpool
    LOL

wow just cause its a 4 star she automatically meh makes sense
    I don’t think you understand what I’m saying, read through the comments before saying anything else so maybe you can understand what’s being said.

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Who could say no to that Collector squeaky toy/balloon?
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Arsoz said:

I also find her meh i consider elektra better since bleed has AR and crits below 25 hp

No way falcon is much better 100%
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★

@G0311 What people??!?? oh people on YouTube, lol that's because they are all about showing new champs to keep their channel fresh. Unless you've been talking to thousands of people who play the game, cuz 29 guys in your alliance does not represent the majority of players.

Stop coming to conclusions without knowing anything. I got gwenpool as a 4* pretty early on and hadn’t duped her till this year. I used her for an absurd amount of things and absolutely loved her. The fact that I got her as a 5* this late into the game when I already have a duped 4* is a little disappointing.

You set yourself up with the "meh" comment. So what if u have and use the 4*. There many here who would kill for a 5* GP. What kind of response did u think u were going to get? maybe if you had some forsight , you wouldn't even have posted this. Remember everybody, think before you post lol.