**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is the biggest noob mistake you have ever made?

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
Ok now this is when I was newer,now I got lucky one day and pulled a 5* science awakening gem! I was so happy,but I had only 1 person to use it on,and I did.

Comments

• Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Ahitlaw said:

Ok now this is when I was newer,now I got lucky one day and pulled a 5* science awakening gem! I was so happy,but I had only 1 person to use it on,and I did.

How did you get a 5* Science Awakening gem as a new player?
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Ahitlaw said:

I used a 4 star awakening gem on a 3/30 Cyclops... Don't ask me why it was like 2-3 years ago.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Spurgeo14 said:

Ahitlaw said:

How did you get a 5* Science Awakening gem as a new player?
    It was an event kind of like the Atlantic rift things, the ones that you chance a path and get the reward.

Ahitlaw said:

My God.... you just won the number 1 in the ranking of pure noobiness

I know lol I wonder if anyone did something worse than this
    Wsm10 said:

I didn't understand anything about the game and ranking characters up when I started, so when I began getting some resources right away, I used an awakening gem & max-leveled my two star Hulkbuster because I thought he looked cool. It's not the worst mistake, but I find it pretty hilarious. Hey, I bet I'm one of the few who have a maxed-out, sig level 99 Hulkbuster, so that's something!

Lol don’t mention Hulkbuster.
    He was my first and currently only 6* 😭
    Now I could use that gem on my void 😅
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    Probably linking my CC to this game....
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    When aw first started they were using your overall rating to match wars so I sold all my 1,2,3* champs. I have not sold any since but that was a big mistake. Also know a guy who sold all his 4* when 5* came a long just to pull a five-star Rhino. He ended up rage quitting 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
    Used a generic awakening gem on x23 and moon knight and r4d them both while archangel and omega and cap IW just sat at r1
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    Put sig stones into deadpool x
    Vatris said:

Used a generic awakening gem on x23 and moon knight and r4d them both while archangel and omega and cap IW just sat at r1

Ok wow. You have me beat
  • TankRichardsonTankRichardson Posts: 87
    Ahitlaw said:

Don’t feel bad, I used a gem on Loki 🙈
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★

Ahitlaw said:

Don’t feel bad, I used a gem on Loki 🙈
    I used a gem on Loki...
    He was a 3* tho
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
    Selling champs early on & not managing my resources well. I've improved on that now.
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 457 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Wsm10 said:

I didn't understand anything about the game and ranking characters up when I started, so when I began getting some resources right away, I used an awakening gem & max-leveled my two star Hulkbuster because I thought he looked cool. It's not the worst mistake, but I find it pretty hilarious. Hey, I bet I'm one of the few who have a maxed-out, sig level 99 Hulkbuster, so that's something!

I did the same thing with my 2* Hulkbuster for the same reason, but I didn't use the gem. Then, when I finally realized he was a horrible champ, I get him in a 4* crystal and dupe him not long after. When I was newer I would have killed for a 4* Hullbuster. Now he just sits there doing nothing.
  • Boilingsi_siBoilingsi_si Posts: 37
    Selling 2 and 3 stars to get more 4 stars
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★

Downloaded the app

Darn, you beat me to it.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Used a generic from 12.0 on 4 * doctor strange hoping he wasn’t that bad, used a science gem on 4 * captain America, sold spider Gwen to get my first five star (before they ever updated the pool) which was Spider-Man, sold characters let iso over flow. I was a huge noob.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Selling champs and wasting units on phcs when i was new to mcoc