**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Epic far form home tickets

How do you get epic far from home tickets

Comments

• p01arisp01aris Posts: 18
    Go to the Store and then click on the Souvenir tab and there are 5 levels of permission slips.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    What he said. Please note you need 3 permission slips per chapter to 100% explore each difficulty
  • Hey there,

Also remember that you must be Uncollected to see the final Tier of Permission Slips. You can become Uncollected by beating Act 5 Chapter 2, and must be over level 40!
  • BigHomieBigHomie Posts: 14
    Mine only shows 4 permission slips no epic but I don’t know if that’s cause I’m not uncollected

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    BigHomie said:

Mine only shows 4 permission slips no epic but I don’t know if that’s cause I’m not uncollected

It is
  • diegobdias84diegobdias84 Posts: 101

Hey there,

Also remember that you must be Uncollected to see the final Tier of Permission Slips. You can become Uncollected by beating Act 5 Chapter 2, and must be over level 40!

That's totally unfair, don't you think? I'm not UNC yet, but last MEQ I could play Epic Unstable which I got great items

But it's okay, nevermind